Ohio River photo thread?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by tbull, Feb 5, 2008.

1. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Hey all, I guess this pertains mainly to the southern boys here in Ohio, just curious if anyone thinks it would be cool to start an Ohio River thread? I like the idea that Rollo had about the Muskingham, might be cool to try it down here on the big river too. Any thoughts?? And yes Rollo, S-man, if you guys come down here for the gathering your fish count too...LOL...Let me know your thoughts guys I think it would be pretty cool to see what the river produces down here also, I got a feeling its gonna be a good year.:wink::roll_eyes:

2. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Oh yeah I forgot to mention, the big fish of the year gets Rollo's boat!...LMAO:eek:oooh::smile2::smile2::smile2::tounge_out:..It was sure nice of him to throw that in there, gave me the idea and the prize..what a great guy!:wink:

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    sounds like a great idea, i dunno if i will make the gathering because of work, but I usually make a few trips to the big river for flatheads throughout the summer. rollo

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i will keep my boat though:wink::smile2: rollo

5. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Sounds like a good idea to me . I would like to see what the river produces this year.

6. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    im from in. but fish the ohio river ! :roll_eyes:

7. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Sounds like a good idea to me. Just a friendly way to keep folks engaged lol.

8. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    LOL,only Skip would think of getting engaged LOL,what about fishing Skip,you going to give it up

9. CincyCat

CincyCat New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Good idea tbull....I'll be glad to take the pictures for you while being your designated net man:wink:. I also expect it to be a great year on the river. I am preparing for it everyday.

10. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I dont know Cincy Cat it seems like you always have the lucky poles...:tounge_out:..All I am good for is slicing my fingers open and bleeding all over your boat.!:embarassed::smile2:

11. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Good idea although I won't get the chance to fish the river as much as I did in 2007. Be nice to see what I'm missing out on this year.

12. Corndawg

Corndawg New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I am a newbie, here in NKY. but it sounds good to me.