Ohio river p.b flathead catfish - 6 Flathead Catfish In One Night!

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by varmint_sniper, Jun 6, 2009.

1. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    Well guys i finally did it went to pike island dam last week and managed 6 flatheads in 1 night with matt (mbill) catching 1 arounf 7lbs but i got my first ohio river flathead and p.b flathead of 4.8lbs or so was kool to finally have the ohio river give up a fish to me and i got 2 gar also in the smae night them things are bait theves thax matt for leting me tag along and i hope we can do it agauin soon.

2. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Congrats on your catches!! Yeah them gars really suck!! Between the and turtles....:angry:

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Congrats on the catching man, and the pb... The Ohio River is an awesome fishery! rollo

4. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    yeah i agree good job on the targeted fish but i bet the GAR gave a bit O fight huh

5. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    congrats on the new pb man

6. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    congrats on your pb and yes i hate gars

7. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    i know it wasnt a 50lb er or nuttion real big but ya gotta start somewhere and i did i was like a kid on x mass to have the ohio give me up not 1 but 6 total i want to thax mbill (matt) for takeing me and hope we can do it again real soon and mabey beat my pb next time out . i spent 5 hrs trying to hook a gar i have never see 1 in person when i said i give up the next gar that hit i got him was a good fight but just a bait stealer is all lol matt and i cut 1 up to try as bait let me tell ya we could have drove nails with his scales it took matt 5 mins i swear to cut a chunk of bait off with a sereated blade on the knife :smile2: was a good laught though cant wait to go back thax for the comments and congrads fellas it means a lot thax ...will

8. shanelures

shanelures New Member

State:
    ohio
    hey, congrats man keep plugging away at it you'll get your 50 lber. your on the right web site. i just joined a couple months ago and they helped me get my 51 lber. before that i was stuck on 5-15 lbers. keep at it man, you'll get that monster ! thanks, shane