Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres some picture sI took yesterday of the Ohio about a mile down river of the Sherman Minton Bridge(I-64).The river had a nice current to her yesterday.It has gone down alot as the spot where I took the first 3 pics was under about 5 ft + of water last week.

Water resources Water River Sky Atmospheric phenomenon

Water Bridge Water resources River Atmospheric phenomenon

Water Atmospheric phenomenon Sky Natural landscape Water resources

For reference during the summer months in the next post will show the view from the river.Good place to catch shad spring and summer.Right now sauger has been the fish of choice.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All over down river I have not had much opportunity to the river by boat due to getting it late in the season.Will be taking it out when the river goes down some.The few trips I did take I caught these about 3 miles down river.The Flathead was my sons caught without any help from the old man.

Fish Fish Magur Fish products Seafood

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Where is the boat ramp in New Albany?
The Harrison Ave aka Jeff Ramp is closed off for boats still do to high water.
The New Albany Boat Ramp is off Main Street in New Albany.When you hit Main Street take a right till you have the sewage plant on your left.The street which the name escapes me make a left you will go through the floodwall and hang another left.I have some aerial pics to show the area

Map Urban design Aerial photography Estuary Land lot

Map Aerial photography Bird's-eye view Infrastructure City

Grass Tree Map Rock

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.