Ohio river info

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK' started by CatfishHateMe, Oct 31, 2006.

1. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    im from indiana and wanted to kno about any spots in henderson ky to fish the ohio. if we went id be with a boat and we would make it a weekend thing and move around. so any spots you kno about and would be willing to share im all ears. i also need to kno about access spots.

2. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    im from evansville if you ever wont to hook up an some time send me a pmthere are 2 boat ramps in henderson the one i use is on 3 street there is alot of good water to fish around there were are you from in Ind.

3. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    im from terre haute, i normally fish the wabash. i wouldnt go until probably until spring becuz my dad works and im starting a new job soon. the rivers all mostly high and pretty ugly right now around here anyway so it wouldnt be for a little bit.

4. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    any time just give me a pm when you all wont to come down see if we can hook up

5. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    sounds like a plan. my dad had to sell his boat cuz of money issues and hes lookin for a new 18' jon boat and were both pretty excited about having a boat of our own.

6. stoney

stoney New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    hey pm dreadnaught and he could probably show you some spots....lol...no really theirs alot of good fishin down here.....