ohio river @ greenwood 9-19 09

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK' started by catfishingricky, Sep 21, 2009.

1. catfishingricky

catfishingricky Member

State:
    kentucky
    went out saturday got there at 7pm caught mooneye untill dark started drifting by 9pm caught a 23# blue by 10 a buddy of mine was drifting right behind us caught a 40 plus dont know the true weight :tounge_out: stayed untill 2am and left caught 7 others under ten pounds blues, flatheads, and channels it was a good night two weeks ago drifting same spot i got my 42# blue cat lots of good fish caught in this area :cool2:
    check out pic got one of my new rod rack worked out great:big_smile:

Attached Files:

2. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    rod rack looks good! but now youve let the cat outta the bag by taking a pic of your spot!:smile2:!

3. catfishingricky

catfishingricky Member

State:
    kentucky
    i just told you the ramp i put in at that picture is a spot i ancor up at its good caught some 20# fish there nothing bigger yet but anyone is welcome to come give it a shot hope river goes up get the current moving and really get the fish hitting go do some real fishing never fished that spot with good current just found it :big_smile:

4. Jeremy Leach

Jeremy Leach New Member

State:
    Madison In
    Nice fish guys..Looks like the river is doing better can't wait to get back out there!!!

5. bigmaac73

bigmaac73 Member

State:
    Lenoir City, TN
    Hey nice fish guys. Looks like you got yourself a regular honey hole. I am going to have to stow away and come with ya here to get in on some of that action. lol

6. catfishingricky

catfishingricky Member

State:
    kentucky
    yea its ok lots of big fish caught in this spot but theres no deep water on this strech of river 30 feet mostly 0ne 40 foot hole

7. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    it doesnt take deep water to catch a big fish ... my biggest fish was caught in 20ft of water or less. my 45lber came in 16ft of water

8. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    Rick thanks for sharing ..I hope with all the rain maybe it will get the cats stirred up.

9. southernhoops

southernhoops Active Member

State:
    in
    Ijust wish the guy who caught that fish could have caught that fish during the day so we could have won some money. i heard the fish buried a 50 pound scale all the way back to 18 pounds. Buffy and him catch some nice fish on that section of river.

10. BOTTOM

BOTTOM Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I need 10 post to pm so ill post this here. I was at greenwood earlier at about 4 and the news said they found a body there tonight at 6ish. Damn must have road right past it.