ohio river bank fishing

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK' started by CatCannon23, Jun 24, 2009.

1. CatCannon23

CatCannon23 New Member

State:
    kenutcky
    any1 willing to let me in on where some good bank fishing spots are on the ohio around the prp area?

2. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    where is prp area. i went out lastnight doing a little recon and i found what looks like some good spots up and down old 23 near calgon and the other coal docks. if your around the catlettsburge area you may check that out.

3. kottacat

kottacat New Member

State:
    New Albany indiana
    prp area is louisville area right? im in new albany across the river. man-fish at the falls of the ohiio or around the K&I bridge on the louisville side. I always see guys over there on the bank right in front of the locks. I hear cox's park is good over there to. You can fish from either side of the river as long as you are fishing the river-indiana and KY honor each others liscenses as long as your fishing the river. get on google maps and find a spot that looks good.

4. SURFPREP

SURFPREP New Member

State:
    KY
    Can you fish the Ohio side of the Ohio River if you have a Kentucky license?

5. jogle1023

jogle1023 New Member

State:
    Shepherdsville

n

6. m27dumbell

m27dumbell New Member

State:
    Erlanger, KY
    Yes you can and vice-versa

7. Ky_Katter91

Ky_Katter91 New Member

State:
    Northern Ky
    I found a mighty fine looking hole out in Glencoe; heard it referred to as Sugar Bay, just wondering if anyone has any experience with this area

8. johndeere nut

johndeere nut New Member

State:
    oldham county,kentucky
    its a little way from prp but i have been catching some cats down at westport boat ramp area for the past month or so