OHIO LOTTO!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by andrew76, Dec 18, 2008.

1. andrew76

andrew76 New Member

State:
    southwest ohio
    i JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THIS. 3 FRIENDS OF MINE IN PIQUA WON THE 207 MILL LOTTO THE OTHER DAY.

2. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Do they need another friend to share it with? Put my name on the list for that.:big_smile:

3. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Were they Friends of yours before they won?:eek:oooh: LOL! Just playing. That sure would be nice!

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    How many total was in that win? I believe the news mentioned several. I hope one of them share it with you.

5. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    If Im not mistaken it was 10 or 12

6. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    4 of us at work play, and only 6 people work there. Corporate office would be in a real shock if we hit it!:roll_eyes:

7. andrew76

andrew76 New Member

State:
    southwest ohio
    atualy it was 15 winners but one guy went in twice.

8. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    I hear how when a group wins something like this it causes problems and sometimes they're not friends anymore. I'd be more than happy to take the winning ticket from them so there wouldn't be any issues.

9. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Seems as though Oklahoma has had the lotto for slightly over 3 years and to date just 2 winners and those were of extremely small pots. Seems like the most of the winners come from the stretch of Ohio to Kentucky. Maybe I should move, but I'd sure hate to miss out on all that anger those Texans are venting right now. LOL

10. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    As long as I gets mine LOL I could care less if I saw any of the people that I played the LOTTO with LOL LOL.

I told my wife that if we won (yea right) that I would like to move somewhere that no one knows us (near a river or lake LOL) and I would probably not talk to anyone in my family again. Cell phone # would be changed and made private and I would live without any distractions exept attempting to catch bigguns with hotdogs:big_smile:

11. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Actually after taxes, Im pretty sure if those folks are not careful, they may be broke in a few years, I thought someone said after taxes, each share was only like 9 million??? don't get me wrong, that would be great but the newspaper quoted all of them as quitting there jobs, traveling, buying new houses , new cars for all there family etc. sounds like a bankruptcy about to happen....:eek:oooh: I know several folks here in North Dayton who know some of those folks also. I wish them all luck in making wise choices with there investments! I was glad to see for once, at least someone from Ohio actually win it, I think it was only the 2nd or 3rd time its happened, I do know if you play the Ohio Lottery, that if you dont live in Cleveland, you aint got a chance of ever winning it.

Salmonid