Ohio local talk on saving rollo

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Aug 7, 2007.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    something a little different...really don't have much to do with fishing or ohio, probably will get moved or trashed.... to make a long story short...i never forget things like this, but i forgot my wife's 25th birthday today, until noon! got outta bed, got ready for work, kissed her off...not one mention about b-day!! worked till around lunch before it hit me!!! AND DID IT!!! i hesistated when even thinking about calling...how do you call your wife at noon and say happy birthday sorry i forgot to tell you over coffee!!!! sooo, of course the woman is always one step ahead of fumblin, stumblin me.... she simply replied with a soft "thank you" , and i bet you wouldn't have forgot a big fish you caught the night before, after all we had this discussion about my birthday last night! i knew then to say something nice and no be combative from past conversations, so i told her i would take her to dinner of her choice hoping to renue our...or her feelings towards me, and maybe i can still fish this weekend!!!:roll_eyes: rollo

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    All I can say about this is:

You are in Deep Deep Trouble, LOL!!!

It has been nice knowing you and i hope you recover soon, LMAO!!!
    I forgot my wifes Birthday once and didn't see her for two weeks....or at least till the swelling went down in my right eye, LOL!!!

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LOL, someone better sleep with one eye open tonight.

4. lebeaux

lebeaux New Member

State:
    ohio
    This must be some sort of male phenominon. It's not your fault,....rollo. It's 100,000 yrs of evolution we're fighting! I'll bet if a saber tooth came into your cave you wouldn't forget to fight it off with a spear! Just tell her that... but leave my name out of it :wink:

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    It was nice knowin ya Jason.

"DEAD MAN WALKIN"

6. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    First of all, the moderators need to move this thread to the PRAYER REQUEST forum. This thread is totally inappropriate here.

Now, major prayers need to be offered on behalf of your sorry soul. A little fasting would be in order too.

On your part, major begging for mercy would apply. Man, are you ever in trouble!

Honestly, I did the same thing just a week ago. Now, do I know what I'm talking about, or what? :after_boom:

7. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    well if you had just discussed it th night befor and forgot it the next morning maybe she should do something to straighten out your memory,like throw you out for a week:smile2:

8. tkbiker

tkbiker New Member

State:
    Ohio
    And your still thinking about fishing this weekend...LOL!:crazy:

One track mind... I know we cant help it!!:smile2:

9. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    theres only one way out of your situation.lie and stick to it.tell her you kissed her and said happy birthday as you got out of bed and its her fault for not remembering.didnt work for me but good luck to you.

10. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    So now you compound the problem by telling the world. I thought you were smarter than that! Since you are not, I will tell you the ONLY TWO WAYS to get out of this.

1st you can send for my triple guaranteed forgot birthday saving kit available only from me for just $9,995.00 or you can buy her a brand spanking used car from Carroll's Buckeye Motors in Coshocton Ohio.

11. mr.catman

mr.catman New Member

State:
    ohio
    There are two dates you must never forget- the birthday and the annivirsary-you forget one, heaven help you if you forget the other. good luck:eek:oooh:

12. ga2oh

ga2oh New Member

State:
    ohio
    we shall lower the man flag to half staff in honor of a soon to be fallen brother.