Ohio/Kentucky/tri state area get together!!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by crab, Oct 10, 2007.

1. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Catfishjohn and myself(crab) would like to have a get together/fish fry before it gets to cold. We have talked about a couple places to have it, greenup locks and damn either Kentucky side or Ohio side acording to wich has the best picnick area. Or we also talked about Vesuvius lake or ellisonville which is like 2 minutes from the lake. We (john and myself )will furnish the fish and cornhole boards and music(cds) everyone can bring a dish and cooler. I think at the lake no beer is aloud but thats no biggie. Well let us know what you all think we can even fish a little if weather permits. We need a good date and a place please let us know if and when everyone can make it. I know everyone will have a good time.:big_smile: We are looking forward to seeing all our BOC brothers and sisters. If you want to have some good food ,fellowship and a real good time lets get er done. If anyone needs directions contact john or myself.

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Sounds like a good plan to me but if its near that bridge and raining I aint commen :smile2:. I wouldnt mind going out there again gotta be something there to catch and BS about. Come up with a date and lets see if we can get this rolling.

3. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Ok we have one lets get some more ideas before we set a time.

4. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Scott Im not sure where greenup or Vesuvius are but Id like to fish or just chow down and play some cornhole with you guys.Get the plans together.I work pretty much sunday thru friday Saturday evening would be the best for me but maybe not for everyone else.

5. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    sounds good to me i would have to get directions from someone but that would be a blast. get together meet some new people and see if we cant catch something. let us know a date and time

6. dademoss

dademoss New Member

State:
    Ohio
  7. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I think I'd be up for it.... would be nice to get out and meet some of the guys that are actually catchin' the fish....

8. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    thanks dademoss thats the place!:big_smile:

9. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    sounds like fun...i work construction, so planning sometimes is difficult... let me know when you plan for sure...rollo

10. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    will do! Ill talk to john and we will nail down a time and date for sure by this weekend. Pass the word to all your BOC brothers and sisters.:wink::big_smile: It will be on a saturday so anyone who has to work can be there.

11. kyjake

kyjake New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I will come to a gathering at the Greenup dam.This works good because both
    Oh. and Ky. license will be good on either side.Has this been posted on the Ky. board?
    Jake

12. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Thanks for posting it on the Kentucky board! We are trying to get a date together if you have any ideas let us know!:wink:

13. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Ok guys we are looking at the 27 at noon at the greenup damn, If the facilities are good im going tomorrow with john to check that out and ill let you know. Is that ok with everyone?:big_smile:

14. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    sounds pretty good to me so far. im gonna try my hardest to make it

15. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    :angry: sorry guys, can't make that date. i'm best man in my friends wedding. hope you all have a good time though. look forward to meeting more of you in future gatherings...rollo

16. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I won't be able to make that date, either... :sad2:

17. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Alrighty! I'm finally back online after pc problems and a heck of a mean case of bronchitis.(Thanks Crab...:confused2::smile2:)

Is anyone for sure going to be able to make it down on the 27th or should we make it a week or 2 later? :confused2: Whatever you all think is good for me. If the 27th, we need to know for sure by the first of the week. You all chime in and let me know.

18. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    We need to know soon guys so ill know how much fish to get.:big_smile: Im going to try to get some door prizes.

19. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    just, to give another post catfishjohn, don't count me in.. i can't make it..maybe nexttime...catfishrollo

20. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Cool thanks bru for letting us know.