Ohio CPR's

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Netmanjack, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I would like to take this time and space to give a hearty THANK YOU for saving the lives of so many big Flatheads. Before I learned the how to's of cat fishing I was afraid I wouldn't catch enough to eat through the year. Now with what I've learned from this site I can get the big ones in. And because you are all so generous by returning the big ones I have the opportunity to catch them too. It is so overwhelming to know you are so willing to make such sacrifices for my insatiable appetite. Thanks again one and all. You truly are brothers.

2. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    No need for thanks Jack. Just glad to hear that you're eating well even through the winter now.

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    jack, i was just sitting here thinking..... :eek:oooh: how funny would it be to go to a local paylake with a propane turkey frier, and fillet the catch before they could get to us, and drop the fillets in hot oil? do you think they would ban us from returning? at that, it wouldn't matter.....We would leave with a full belly, some good pic.s, and a smile on our face that we got even with them scoundrels!:smile2: rollo

4. blacksheep

blacksheep New Member

State:
    NC
    and take plenty of pictures. My wall is fully of pictures and I go to Captain D to eat fish......

5. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    Capt Ds cant come close to deep fried flatheads and thats a fact

6. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    I agree 100%, hard to beat Flatheads for eating.

7. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    i may have to disagree on that because my buddy Dave sure can smoke a flatty up rite nice. tell ya what you fry some up and i'll have him smoke some and i'll eat it all & make a decision after i'm full :smile2:

8. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    now.............. is there a side dish dispute ?? i can settle that at the same time !!:wink:

9. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    Never tried any smoked, I have grilled them with some lemon pepper seasoning. Dang this thread is making me hungry :smile2:

10. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    Dave wont give me any info on it but he'll smoke up some spoonbill that will get ya addicted even if its 3 days later eatin it cold out of the fridge in a zip loc.

11. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I would think, that they would be hard to keep lit, LOL!!!

12. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    Don't know I always tear the paper trying to get one rolled, thats why I haven't got to try any.

13. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    A pipe would be alot better Griz!!! I can see where the papers would be a problem, LMAO!!!

14. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    I hope I get the chance to try some, sounds like it must be very good.

15. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    well he's closer to yer area now cuz he moved to Cameron MO. i'll be doin without now:angry:

16. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Jack, you really shouldn't eat catfish. They are bottom feeders and scum eaters that taste nasty. You'd be better off eating a scrumpscious Largemouth Bass. Now those thing will eat.

17. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    There you go talking about car dealers again! :angry:

Bite me!

OOOOPPPPS!

So ssooorrryyy there Skippy.... I forgot where you work.... Don't go postal on me now..... :embarassed:

18. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    flathead catfish is very good largemouth is good also walleye excellent a little bony

19. Baitkiller

Baitkiller New Member

State:
    Akron, Ohio
    U Dee Man Jack

:wink: