Ohio Catfish Pictures

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by neocats, Feb 8, 2008.

1. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
  2. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    nice fish. I love seeing the fish caught out of my home state. thanks :cool2:

3. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i just recently uploaded a few from the 2006-2007 seasons to my profile. go there to check 'em out.

4. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Nice pic of a slow night fishing

5. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Nice pics. What rivers are them fish from.

6. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    NICE PICTURES !!!!!!!!!

7. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    All from lakes in NE Ohio, except the big flatheads are from the Ohio River.

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    jeff, maybe i misread, but i thought i saw that in your tourneys only one flat can be weighed? and the rest has to be channels or blues? maybe im wrong, but if not, can you explain why an angler can't chose whether he weighs in channels, blues or flats just...rollo

9. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Rollo,
    You read correctly kind of. The main tournaments are only Channels and Blues(included because some people refuse to learn the difference). I personally don't think there are too many Blues in NE Ohio, if any. We have a Flathead tournament on the sideline for one big fish takes all. Some of our lakes (Findley, Wellington, Spencer, Springfield) have little or no flathead population. Mosquito, Atwood, Tappan, Clendening, Piedmont, Salt Fork, Charles Mill and the Ohio River, as you know, are a different story. The drawback to some is you must be entered in the main tournament to fish the flathead tourney.

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    ok, i just wondered why. it kinda caught my eye when i was reading the rules... thanks for the reply...rollo

11. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    seen those pics in the slideshow over on the Ohio forum, once again those are some really nice channels!