Ohio brothers beware

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by slowboat, May 12, 2008.

1. slowboat

slowboat New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Although I have been out as often as the weather permitted I have only been able to land 1 crap-e. Even though he has never fished with me or has been anywhere near my boat, I shook his hand only one time a the feb. breakfast
    I have been cursed with the
    :smile2::smile2::smile2: RYANG JINKS...be careful brothers...sb

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    you are cursed for the entire season hal!!!! :smile2: all jokes aside, the fishing hasn't gotten good yet. by end of the month things will be getting fun hopefully. let me know when you wanna come down and hit the river some weekend. but i won't shake your hand!:wink: rollo

3. RIVERRUNT

RIVERRUNT Member

State:
    reynoldsburg ohio
    NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT HAL IT BUT I THINK I GOT THE CURSE TOO.I CAN ONLY CATCH FISH WHEN I GO TO INDIANA.I TOO HAVE ONLY CAUGHT 1 CRAP-E WHEN I WAS WITH YOU.THE ONLY WAY TO GET RID OF IT IS GO TO NEW ORLEANS AND SEE THE VOODOO PRIEST AND HAVE IT REVERSED.HE TAKES A HOTDOG AND SHAKES IT AROUND YOUR HEAD AND SAYS SOME MUMBO JUMBO TILL YOUR OK AGAIN

4. slowboat

slowboat New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I can't belive that happned with one hand shake, Might as well sell my boat lol...sb

5. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Oh NO! .... Now I know what my trouble has been .... I have shook hands with Gary at least 3 times over the last couple of months .... I wonder if there is anyway of washing Bad Luck off ... ???? :wink: Garry-

6. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It took three years for the ryang jinx stank to wear off me! Heck Loanwizard had to get a new boat! lol:crazy::eek:oooh::smile2::smile2::smile2:

7. slowboat

slowboat New Member

State:
    Ohio
    We could all get together and car pool to New Orleans and try that voodoo thing...sb
    I drive

8. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    You guys tear me up Im laughing my a@# off. I got hotdogs tho anyone wanna go out:smile2:

9. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio

Garry,I just did a bad luck google search > The only thing I could find to help you in the event of a ryang curse is a hot dog suppository!:eek:oooh::crazy::smile2:

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    OUCH! :eek:oooh: rollo

11. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
  12. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
  13. newell94

newell94 New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Is it possible to get someones curse before you meet them:confused2:? Like 26 years before. If so then I figured out my problem:big_smile:.

14. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    LOL .... Jason ... You are sick with the last one ... I loved it .... :roll_eyes: ... Garry-

15. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    lol rollo.
    i don't know if if i want to be on this website or not.seems like a few have met ryang,contacted the curse,and have not let anyone else know before its too late.
    i am glad the cat is out of the bag now...:eek:oooh:

16. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Watch out Richard I just thanked you :crazy:

17. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    lol,hey man,its the statistics,not hear say :eek:oooh:

18. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    I shook his hand at the outing and I caught 3 fish,he even neted one of mine and I have caught fish since so I dont think its him.:big_smile:

19. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    jack you crack me up lol

20. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Every time I've fished with him I've got skunked!:crazy::eek:oooh::tounge_out::smile2:

Maybe there is something to it after all.....:roll_eyes::smile2:

I don't know, We hung out all day April 26th and caught nothing except for crab catching a couple and Friday night(May 10TH) I caught my PB of 2008, a 7.7 pound Channel and another Channel that was approx. a pound. Who knows???:confused2:

Really it doesn't matter to me, hard telling when I'll get to go back out again.:confused2::sad2:...I'm hoping within 1-3 months, Hopefully a lot sooner but I'm not gonna push it, just whenever the Dr's give mr the OK to go.:cool2:

Seriously though, I'd fish with Gary anytime, anywhere!!! He's a First Class Nice Guy that I enjoy hanging out with!!!:wink::cool2::big_smile: