Ohio brother in need of prayer

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by MRFLATHEAD, Jun 12, 2006.

1. MRFLATHEAD

MRFLATHEAD Guest

hi guys how are you doing. my fishing buddy memphis is in the hospital and needs your prayers please. he has a tuff road ahead of him.im going to visit him monday and take him my issues of catfish now magazine to read. this kid means the world to me.he is my best friend and i love him like a son.please say a prayer for him every day.i have not been fishing since we last fished together last week he just wanted to get out and talk. i just cant bring myself to fish without him.he is just a super kid he has always been there for me no matter what. i would be devistated if he doesnt pull thur. thank all of you your prayers god bless you all.

thanks mrflathead jim white

2. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    I hope everything works out for your fishin buddy, why is he in the hospital if you don't mind my asking? :sad2:

3. MRFLATHEAD

MRFLATHEAD Guest

he has had bad back pain for few weeks doctors told pulled muscle went had a mri done they found a golfball size tumor on his spine

4. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    sorry to hear that brother. will keep him in my thoughts,hopin for a speedy recovery.

5. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    He is in my prayers Jim. My wife Tammy is winning her battle,so I know what the power of prayer can do.

Memphis, Keep the faith brother.

6. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    I will definetely be praying for you, your fishing buddy and your families! I hope that everything works out for everyone and the news only gets better. If might be a long haul, but you have my support!

God bless and keep you all!!!

7. MRFLATHEAD

MRFLATHEAD Guest

thanks guys .he is only 29 yrs old man it just aint right

8. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    My prayers are with you bro.

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers sent from Ohio Jim, is there visiting times?? Or is he just not up to it. Or do you have an address where we can send a card??

10. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Prayers are sent from the north Jim. Tell Steve to keep the faith. If you need anything call.

Shawn

11. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Jim,

It sounds like your friend means alot to you & belive me I know how it is to have a good friend go down :sad2: . But don't worry, myself & all of us here at the B.O.C. have your back. :big_smile:

So I'm sending my prayers for California Buddy & I hope that your friend pulls-through ok.:cross: :0a32: :cross: :0a32: :cross: :0a32:

You take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

12. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Prayers sent to you and your buddy

13. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    prayers Being Sent From Mo. For You And Your Best Friend And Fishing Buddy. Just Keep Your Faith , God Bless.

14. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    Pray and trust God; even if things don't work out the way you hope, know that He is in control.

Eric

15. Jammer

Jammer New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Prayers from up north, keep the faith and go fishing so you can tell him about your catch. Amen to Erics post, He is in control.

16. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Jim
    He's in our prayers. Will pray for him daily. Will also include you and his family.

17. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Prayers are sent from Kentucky

18. dragon

dragon New Member

State:
    Delphos,Ohio
    You and your buddy are in our prayers as well as your families.

John

19. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    prayers sent from indiana, hope all goes well.

20. beeheck

beeheck New Member

State:
    Iowa / Missouri
    Prayers sent from Iowa, but let's keep a positive attitude here, I think we should assume it is nothing until we know that it is more. Positive thoughts, positive prayer, I'm positive they work. Keep the faith!