Ohio Breakfast ???

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Dec 29, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thinking about another good breakfast in Zanesville. Anyone interested? We could have it at the Golden Corral again, or Bob Evans. For those that have never been to a meet/get together, you are missing out on a goodtime, and lots of good folks. If you are local and would like to meet some of us, its alot of fun! Suggestions from all on dates, time, place ? Thanks... rollo

Last edited: Dec 29, 2009
  2. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    ROLLO i had a wedding last time and couldnt make it im laid off now
    how about tomorrow LOL we should try a lil ice fishin on dillon once we are done pending its safe enough and for those who want to ice fish
    Golden corral im a big eater

3. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    just set the date jason and see who will sign up for it, do a saturday if possible so it wont mess with church stuff, though id doesnt matter to me, see you there

4. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I agree with Dave just set a date and we can work at if from there. As if I wernt fat enough from all of this holiday food and you want to have an all you can eat breakfast :smile2:

5. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    ooh golden corral im a healthy eater sorry lol
    i think bob"s is to expensive for me

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Dave, you scare the hell out of me! No wiring done!:smile2: I don't need my nuts shocked! :smile2::roll_eyes: rollo

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    For those that missed the Joke thread. LOL.. This is hilarious!!!!...:crazy::smile2: rollo

Smokey869.....
    i dont know if it was considered a joke or not:eek:oooh:, but i had a co worker that was being a royal pain in the butt for several weeks, i finally had enough, so i snuck out back and unhooked the coil wire from his truck, and hooked a long piece of 12 gauge wire to it and ran in into the passenger side door and behind his seat and through the back of seat, and stripped off about 6 inches and spread it out for his behind, several people at work knew what i did and were waiting in the parking lot after work, and out he came, still running his mouth, jumped into his truck and rolled the window down leaning out and still talking crap, then he decided to start the truck lol, it was cranking good and he was juming up and down quite a bit, almost everyone took off including me, but our service manager was laughing too hard to drive, so he was still there when the guy wrapped his coat around the key and tried to start it again lol, same results, next day he said every bone in his body ached, but he did quiet down a lot after that :wink:

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    We have the Golden Corral reserved from 8 am till noon in Zanesville. If you need directions, please post. Also, I would appreciate a head count as well.... thanks, and look forward to seeing all......rollo

9. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    whats the date daddy LOL hold my hat smokey and the bandit

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    If you wanna set up the breakfast feel free!:wink: Date is the earlier post. Jan. 9th.:big_smile:.. rollo

11. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    what do ya mean you lost me you said we had it reserved but i didnt see a date ?? thats opener of smoke pipe season but i think i will come and get fatter LOL

12. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    I missed the last one up here but attended the other one. For those at the other one. I'm checking my shoes next time I come out of the bathroom. For the ones that were there they had a hell of a laugh... For the ones that were'nt. I walked out of the bathroom and there was about 20 feet of toilet paper stuck to the bottom of my shoe trailing behind me that some one left on the floor. Place was dirty, service was bad, but the company was great. looking forward to this one...

Omg. That was hilarious about the wiring. Laughed so hard I was in tears and almost shorted my keyboard out. No one better get on my bad side or they'll have a bad side... lol... You should've had that on video...

13. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Too bad no one was there to step on the paper ...LOL ROLLO

14. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    1. Catfishrollo and family / 4 total

15. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    sign me up hopefully i can snag some of the members i recruited but only are on line when they are here lol mabey two more plus me well the flathead whisperer is kinda big so count him and i as 4 ppl lol

16. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am a hunter as well, but catfishing is alittle closer to me than hunting,we can hunt after.:wink: rollo

17. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    is that an invite LOL i just want one more freezer pleaser my unemployment is all EFFD up and money is all but gone

18. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Toby, if you are honestly being serious. And you need help. Send me a pm. I will give you all the deer meat in the freezer and whatever else I can spare. More than willing to help bro,,,,rollo

19. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
  20. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Sign me on. I'll be there. Better wear my non stick shoes just in case...