Ohio Breakfast

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Jan 28, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Gettin Hungry for another good breakfast at the Golden Corral in Zanesville. Anyone up to meet? Would like to put this together in the very near future. Thinking maybe in the next 2 or 3 weeks.. Anyone interested? rollo

2. andrew76

andrew76 New Member

State:
    southwest ohio
    Isnt Zansville east on 70 from dayton?

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yes sir, 70 will take you right to Zanesville....rollo

4. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Jason ... I couldn't make the last breakfast, but would like the chance of getting together ... I would to suggest February 15 ... that is a Sunday and a couple days after my birthday .... :eek:oooh: .... Schedule from like 9:00 AM to whenever ... let those that live close come in at 9:00 for bull and coffee and the others could come as they are able .... Garry- :cool2:

5. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Yep probably about 2 1/2 hours East ...... Garry-

6. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    The title of that Thread should be East Ohio Breakfast, because thats just to darn far for me to drive for breakfast, now if it was fishin heck yeah...oh well maybe i'll cya at the get togather at saltfork if thats where its gona be, is it??:confused2:

7. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I agree, why are these things always in that part of the state?

Is Zanesville the state capitol?:smile2:

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Paul, It doesn't matter where it is setup. If it was in the north more, then the south don't like it. If It is in the south, then the north don't like it... My suggestion is if anyone else wants to setup a breakfast or gathering then do it yourself! If I remember right we tried to move a gathering to the south, and it feel through... If anyone else wants to have a breakfast then make a post and set it up, but people please don't b*tch when someone trys to estabolish a get together unless you wanna take the rope...rollo

9. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    do i have to say it again???EAST OHIO:smile2::smile2::smile2:

10. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    Notice jack says THAT part of the state:smile2::smile2::smile2:

11. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Go ahead and coordinate a breakfast or gathering... There is nothing stoppin ya Jack. If you want to have one closer to the house, then someone else needs to try to setup it besides the same people that always have to take the responsibility or we don't have these events. I don't care to set this up personally, but if I or a few others don't then there won't be one...... rollo

12. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Im def. up for it Rollo. I missed the last one due to work but would love to get together with you guys and meet some other members!

13. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    We can always do it at Hardee's here in Mt. Vernon - I'm sure Bob Evans would be packed. :wink:

I'm up for it, wherever it's at...

14. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Alls I gots to say is yummmy Golden Coral:wink::smile2:

15. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Ok I have to say something else LOL is there anything that can be posted without making an argument about it LOL. This is crazy its a freaking breakfast if you want to go to the one in Zville then say I think I can make it if not then either dont say anything or better yet dont say anything.

Here is another idea if you live in a part of the state that is not Zanesville and you want to set up a breakfast meeting then freaking call your Golden Coral or whatever and set it up, now if you live in Zanesville area but want to have a breakfast setup in another part of the state then look up on Yellow Pages dot com and look up the restaurant and set it up.

That is all.:wink::tounge_out:

16. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    I got it coverd rollo...you comin bro:wink:

17. Joey6500

Joey6500 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I can prolly make it this time.I hope GC serves steak for breakfast:eek:oooh:
    Wheres it at in Zanesville?

18. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Thanks I will being looking for the date.When ever ,I enjoy seeing everyone.

19. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It is on the north end of town. Rt. 70 to Z-ville. North on Maple Ave. Jason 454 I think has setup directions before that are best. Maybe he will be here and can give the easiest route being he lives close...rollo

20. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Wonder if we had one at the golden corral in columbus, how many could make it?