Ohio Breakfast-Muskingum river area/08

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Netmanjack, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well the boys are getting restless or should I say hungry! lol
    It's soon to be a new year and talk of another Ohio breakfast meeting is now under way. Traditionally we have done this in February after a good dose of cabin fever has set in, but I see no problem with having two or three this year, so maybe Loanwizard can finally make one! lol Join in with your ideas. We are sure to work something out. :wink:

2. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Sounds good to me .... Where do you usually have the meetings? ....

3. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Did you say food!?
    I like to cook.
    Could have it at Dreasden police department.
    If we could use the kitchen.

4. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Good Idea ... about the Police Dept .... You could print and get DNA from everyone ... just in case it was needed for later ..... I used to wear a Star ... and before that was a GP. .....:wink:

5. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    We cant have it at the police dept. I'm afraid that they would not let us all leave. lol I'm not talking about myself of course, but others look pretty suspicious. I know I have seen one or two on the post office wall.
    We had the last one at the Cracker Barrel on the hill in Zanesville. We don't want any one working so it will be at a restaurant. It's depending on how many sign up to attend if we need to make any kind of reservations or not. We just need a time and place that is agreeable to the majority.

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Hey Jack,
    About how far from Ironton,OH. I'd love to come up. Maybe try and talk my Buckeye friend Crab into coming. Also,Me and Crab are hosting that small get together April 26th at Vesuvius Lake,OH. Love to have you all come to it. I don't have the link but its floating around here somewhere...:wink::smile2:

7. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    Jack,as long as it is on a weekend,I can probably attend,might check into places that might have a breakfast buffet,that would be great

8. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Just an idea...in Zanesville at the Golden Corral they have an awesome breakfast on the weekends. It's like $10-$12 per adult. But-they have a real nice banquet room in the back for no extra fee. You just have to reserve it.

9. cats gone wild

cats gone wild Member

State:
    canal winchester, ohio
    The Golden Corral is perfect. Went there during the gathering for breakfast last year. It will be good to see some of you guys again and to meet some new friends. The only two people I've seen since the gathering in May is S Man and Jason 454ci. The weekend is good for me also, just set the date.

10. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    sounds great just make it a weekend and ill be there, imagine breakfast i dont have to cook myself lol

11. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    jack, i know luckey is kinda rambunctious!!! lol.. the police station would cut my photo thread in half probably.. and luckey wanting to cook.. well, he would probably just be gaining points for his short release!!! lol...he did make a great point though, the golden corral...a.k.a..hog trough is is great buffett for your money and is easy to get too.. so luckey has my vote for there... i think we outta aim towards the end of jan. and i like the thought of possibly having one or two more yet... maybe we could have them at different locations to give all the ohio brothers a chance to attend at a closer distance to their homes? z-ville seems central, but...peggy sue's and the foxhole jack......thats my kinda gathering!!!! :smile2: rollo

12. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    the foxhole ?? do they serve breakfast there lol :wink:

13. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Foxhole, huh?

Just make sure the crowd ain't out there takin' pics of license plates...

heh heh heh :wink:

14. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    sounded like a heck of a idea.. lol...jk:smile2: rollo

15. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    That made me laugh smokey, They had on their outdoor sign this summer: Two Dancers needed, One pretty and one ugly. I swear that was on the sign. I laughed for weeks when I past by there.

16. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    yea sman they prolly did, ive been past there a few times:eek:oooh:, and in there once i didnt see anything worth eating :wink:

17. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Let me know so me and John can make it!:wink:

18. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Sounds good to me. If they'll let this ol' KY guy in.....:roll_eyes::wink::smile2:

19. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    Just dont wear those LSU colors LOL,there are some crazy rednecks in this part of the woods LOL:wink:

20. cats gone wild

cats gone wild Member

State:
    canal winchester, ohio
    That's true Tony. But Skip is still alright.:smile2: