Ohio Breakfast In Zansville 2/10

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Netmanjack, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    OK so it's short notice, but what about getting together this coming Saturday morning around 9:00 at a yet to be determined restaurant, to shed some cabin fever and discuss camping sites for the May Mayhem Gathering? After we eat and BS we can drive through Dillon's three camping areas and maybe check out some others. Look at river access and some ramps at the lake. What do you think guys?:cool2:

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Hmmmmm, may be able to meet yall. I think Andy has this weekend off of wrestling and I am free as far as I know. I'll let ya know more as week progresses.

3. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    I'll be there. Just let us know where.

4. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Hey Jack, that's how we met... almost brung a tear to my eye! :roll_eyes:

Why you always got to plan things when I have to work?!?!?! I'm starting to get a complex! :eek:oooh:

5. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hey, the old Cracker Barrels have always been good to us.There is one right off the highway just like in every other town lol (Location: I-70 , Exit# 155 ) I wont call them unless we generate a lot of interest. With such short notice I don't think there will be very many attending,we'll see.

Shawn, congratulations on you new complex! Let us know what kind it is. Will it be an apartment complex or a big dealer ship Like Fred Ricart's? :eek:oooh: :big_smile: :lol: lmao

6. bro_catfish

bro_catfish New Member

State:
    Ohio ,Coshocton County
    Yep Ill go ...just let us know when

7. james_s333

james_s333 New Member

State:
    byesville,ohio
    me and my ol'lady should be there it all depends on what happens with these dang'gone dogs in this weather

8. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    I can go for a couple hrs but have to leave by noon for work.

9. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Should be able to make it, just plan it early and that is my best option. Keep me posted.

10. maddcatter

maddcatter New Member

State:
    Newark, Oh
    I might be there. Just depends on how tired I am. I work late the night before.

11. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    So far there might be eight of us meeting for breakfast. I don't think we will need special arrangements,lol
    I have to tell ya though that I have been missing you guys, sob sob. I think you all tell story's better than you fish !
    How come Tony hasn't chimed in?
    Is 9:00 AM at the Cracker Barrel alright for every one?
    Oh yeah, is there any place close that I can buy some Berkley Big Game 40 or 50 lb line in Electric Blue for my new silver gray 7000C3i that goes on my new American Spirit Nightstick Pro 7'6" rod ? :big_smile:

12. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    9 am at the cracker barrel sounds fine to me. Telling stories better then we fish? I know a certain feller that can tell stories all night long. lol. Ahh those warm summer nights on the river bank. Sure am missing them right now. Looking forward to seeing all that show up. Don't know about the availability on that line Jack but their is a place we can check.

13. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sure wish you guys were going later, I have to work till 1-2pm and wouldn't be able to get to the lake till 3pm. Call me if something changes!

14. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    As of right now it will be me, wife, Madison, and little brother. As long as I dont have any closings which I can't pass up because work is so darn slow.

I'll keep ya posted.

Tea

15. bro_catfish

bro_catfish New Member

State:
    Ohio ,Coshocton County
    Sounds good to me ..Ill probably bring Tyler

16. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Tea will not be able to make it. I have to help the father in law tomorrow and I have a birthday party to go to at 2 my wife informed me about tonight.

Eat some for me Jack!! Yall have a good time.

17. james_s333

james_s333 New Member

State:
    byesville,ohio
    sry fella's but i probably wont be able to make it me and the ol'lady got screwed over by her ex he wouldnt take the kids this weekend and she dont want to haul them all around town and i dont have my l's...

18. james_s333

james_s333 New Member

State:
    byesville,ohio
    ok.....i think i might just come anyways.....ill have to drive myself but i want to meet up with ya'll so

19. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    would sure like to have made it Jack but have to work at least half a day tomorrow so I will hopefully catch it on the next go round

20. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You got it Matt, I put a little hot sauce on for ya too! lol:eek:oooh:

Sure thing Toney take care and don't work to hard.:cool2: