Ohio Breakfast and Catfishing!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Aug 20, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Looking at the list, if we don't have have enough boats for fishermen, I tried. I will bankfish also along everyone else! I am more interested in getting members to come and participate! This is a gathering, and the purpose is to meet good folks with interests the same! Whether you want to fish or not, It will be a great get together to meet other members! I hope you consider attending!!! rollo

Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
  2. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Im going to be catching bait for sat. night anyways. Someone bring there cast net!

3. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Well, it looks like this is going to be the final count with one questionable
    and the possibility of 4 boats. At this time; approximately 12:00 Noon Friday Dillon is at 737.55 ft. elevation (Which is normal Summer Pool) and the spillway is pretty much shut down with 3.64 feet of water coming out of it. Bait might be hard to get at the spillway.

Garry-

1. Catfishrollo - boat

2. Smokey869 - boat

3. Retired To Fish

4. Bobby Lee

5. Ryang And Bunch

6. Maddcatter

7. Netmanjack

8. Garret Cope Gang

9. Smoothkip

10. Loanwizard - boat

11. Jerryb A.K.A "Gilligan"

12. Sharpy22

13. TheRiverRat and dad (Questionable) ???????????

14. Heresss Johnny!!! BOAT

Last edited: Aug 21, 2009
  4. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    looks like me and sharpy will be there but will have his 2 kids, so ill probably just shore fish also, its ok with 4 adults in a boat but with 2 kids i dunno, i can feel a hook in me now lol, either way ill cyas in the morning

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I will be there in the morning. I don't know if I will be able to fish afterwords though. My wife, and two kids are sick. I may have to take the kids to the doc. tommorrow if they aren't any better. I will see how they are in the morning then decide if I will be able to fish after breakfast. Look forward to seeing all you knuckleheads!:wink::big_smile: rollo

6. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well guys I regret to say I don't think I will be up for this one. I really wanted to be there, but with my recent predicament with surgery I'm afraid to get my wounds dirty. I have to keep a hat on in the sun and it is kind of uncomfortable. Eat an extra helping for me and count one fish for the ol Netman. Have a lot of fun and don't let RetiredToFish get to wild! lol Next time fellas. :big_smile:

7. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Yeah ... I hear you Jack ... Now tell the truth ... you are afriad the Wildlife Officer will recognise you and throw you in handcuff .... :wink:

Take care of yourself Jack ...... Garry-

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Just finished getting the boat hooked up. Colten's temp. has went down, and Sarah is feeling alittle better. Looks as if I will be able to fish unless something changes overnight.. See you all tomorrow. rollo

9. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You take care man! It won't be the same without ya thats for sure. But, there will be many more the way we eat! :smile2: :wink: rollo

10. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    What do you think I doing this plastic surgery stuff for anyway? :eek:oooh:
    They'll never find me now. :smile2::smile2::smile2:

11. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    The turnout at the breakfast was dismall. We had more no-shows than shows including the Wildlife Officer. Below are the good souls that did show up.

1. Catfishrollo - boat

2. Smokey869 - boat

3. Retired To Fish

4. Ryang And Bunch

5. Garret Cope Gang

6. Sharpy22

Rollo took RyanG and and myself on the boat with him. With had a great time, didn't do much in either the bait catching or the fishing. The bait in most cases was small, but they worked. Each of us on the boat caught one catfish. It was not a total loss as we all enjoyed ourselves and the fellow ship. Thanks Jason for the boat trip. Jason and Gary have a couple ohotos I believe so we will see how they turned out.

Garry-

12. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    was good seeing all yalls again, we fished there below the spillway for about 3 hours, caught 2 nice channels about 5 lbs and that was it, was good to see you again and hope to use up the rest of the bait tonight

13. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Even though the turnout was minimal, it was a great time as always! Thanks Dave for a couple decent sized shad, we managed to get a bunch of shad, but the big ones were far and few again. Nice seeing you folks and we will have to do this again sometime this fall when the water temps. come down alittle. rollo

14. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hank did show also, and was drifting on Dillon also. Nice meeting him as well....rollo

15. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    wish i couldve made it but work comes first maybe next time