Ohio Breakfast 2

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by BobbyLee, Jan 9, 2010.

1. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Well just got back from the breakfast. Was a good turn out in my book. I think a good time was had by all. Enjoyed the food and conversation with old faces as well as some of the new guys. Special thanks to Jason (Rollo) for setting it up. Now I just can't wait for Spring to get here to get a line in the water. And share some fishing with all you Brothers. I think we're gonna be in for a good season. Also looking forward to another gathering this year... Now I got to kick back and digest all the food I ate...

Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
  2. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    was nice seeing yall again, good time and food, hope to get together again soon, hopefully sinker making time

3. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Well i should have got there at 8am but couldnt get out of bed good too see some new faces an old ones to .Thanks rollo for getting us all to geather.

4. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Great seeing all of you and meeting a few people I haven't met before ... sorry didn't get a chance to talk with everyone ... next time ... Garry-

5. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Had a great time as usual nice finally meeting you Chris and Stang (altho I think I may have met you before). Tom always a pleasure meeting you. I ate way too much as usual but now I didnt need lunch LOL. Getting ready to take the kids to see Avatar in 3D so that will be interesting LOL. Shawn good seeing you again and Jason (rollo) finally gets to show off his wifey and kids LOL. 454ci good talking to you did you have a house left to go back to since you left your rug rats at home LOL. Good talking with you again Bobby. We need to have a sinker making party now :)

Cant wait till spring so I can show all of you punks how to really fish and not catch anything LOL LOL

6. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    And Jack good seeing you again

7. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    had a blast fellers and gals got there to early turns out LOL but just in time for food
    sinker making party with a side of spirits ohh ohh im in
    good to meet everybody finaly

8. newarkcatman

newarkcatman New Member

State:
    lickin,hanover
    I enjoyed meeting all of you looking forward to next time.

9. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    As usual, it was a great time seeing the usual faces, and meeting new faces like, Newark, Hawg, Stang, etc. Netman, thanks for the hotsauce, I have already opened it! LOL.. And for those that may have shown later, glad you could make it. I really enjoy these mini- get togethers, lots of good conversation, and with good people. Thanks to all for participating. Hopefully, we can get another brothership together again soon this winter. rollo

10. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well what can I say, I messed up. Here we had three new members, and I spent all my time talking to the old farts ! Maybe its my age or something. Tom and Gary have good things to say and I am still learning. All the youngsters have to contribute is enthusiasm, I have been fooled by that all my life ! If you want my attention, I would say that you will have to grow a gray beard and have your cajones hanging low. I do however want to spend some time on the water with you new fellas, and I will be forever grateful for the secure feeling I will enjoy, us old guys appreciate not having to handle the rough stuff, so I will be more than glad to fish with each and every one of you. Remember, if you agree with me, then you are alright in my book, if not, well, find out and see..............:skeleton:

11. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    just wanted to say it was great to meet you all. for those that i missed im sure we will have another chance! finally i get to put some faces with some names. huge thanks goes out to rollo for getting this together and making it happen.

12. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    maybe you didnt look hard enough into my beard then for those grays lol plenty there. you comb it one way theres plenty, comb it another and poof there gone!! lol. as for the cajones next time i guess i will have to pull them out from over my sholder so you can see them....but they do hurt draggin the ground.....hahahaha im just BSn yas jack i would enjoy hittin the water with you ( hell any of you all ) and learning what i can.

13. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Now that's Funny Brother. Guess I should not have shaved. Always enjoy talking to Jack. And got to share a lil' water with him last year when he was hiding in the Dark. Can't hide in the dark when his grey shines like a night stick... lol...

14. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I had a great time at the breakfast, it was good seeing all of you guys, sorry I did not get to talk to everyone.

15. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    And when did you show Jack? When I left the bacon was cold! LOL... rollo

16. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    I think I saw him in the kitchen looking in the freezer at the fish for bait...

17. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Glad to see you too buddy, you don't look to bad in drag, nice butt! What I want to know though, is how you managed to get all that six plus feet into that five foot waitress uniform?:bulgy-eyes:
    Any way thanks for the coffee refills. :laugh1: