Ohio boys headed south again today

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by tbull, Apr 15, 2009.

1. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Myself and Kataddict headed down to Louisville on a last minute "ahh what the heck"....We didnt to very well, only 5 fish, and 4 of those were caught in a 30 minute span in the very beginning of the trip. Neither one of us had fished the area before, so once our "game plan" fell through we were kind of lost. All blues, 1 flathead, and a drum. Biggest fish was probably around 15lbs or so. Awesome water down there just didnt work out today, I will be back! Randy took pics, so hopefully he will post some..Good to get out with Randy again, and get back to Louisville even if it was for a short time.:roll_eyes:

2. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    Good luck bro..catch some bigguns

3. Kat-addict

Kat-addict New Member

State:
    ohio
    Here are the pics !

Attached Files:

4. Kat-addict

Kat-addict New Member

State:
    ohio
    Still had a good time even though we were a little disappointed ! The river was a little wild where we wanted to fish ( McAlpine locks) but will be fun to try again someday. Check out the water behind travis in his pic !! LOL.

5. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    Way to go guys, nice fish. What was the weight on those cats? And what did you catch them on ?

6. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Man I think the biggest fish of the day was around 15lbs if we were lucky. All the fish were caught on fresh Louisville Shad! LOL, I did try some frozen skips and they wouldn't touch it.

7. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Congrats though, nobody can call you guys down there Keyboard fishermen lol.

8. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks for the info