Ohio boys and sisters!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Dec 1, 2007.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    what do you all think now ??? footballl is fun! rollo

2. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    they got their work cut out for them figuring where everybody is going lol,but we know where we are going

3. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Dang, of the two teams which snuck in the back door, I have to admit I like OSU better. Go Buckeyes. I do think Kansas would be a better representative than LSU though.

4. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Would a mod please move this thread to Ersel's Gridiron Talk :tounge_out:
    Thank you.
    Go Bucks!!!:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

5. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Lawrence, I hate we got in this way, but it seems everybody in Div. 1A had a chance to go to the NC game lol. Nobody wanted it bad enough. LSU lost #1 twice, Ohio State, Mizou, and one other team each lost #1 right? And how many #2 and #3 teams lost this year? If anyone had went undefeated they would be in there cept for Hawaii lol. Go Bucks. I just hope a real team shows up this year, not the prima donnas like last year.

6. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    i think the best all around game would be with georgia but who cares who it is, go bucks !

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i was for the Big Ten having an extra game or two. But, i think i like just sitting back and letting the other rum dumb conferences sorting it out! LOL rollo

8. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    lol just sit back and wait to get invited!:big_smile:

9. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I sure wudn't mind the Big 10 having a championship game - the results would probably be the same and it sure would shut a lot of people up! :wink:

As far as which team showing up this year - I don't think JT is going to let that mess last year happen again - ever. He'll make it pretty clear that he's going to expect his football team to be there, not the cheerleading squad!

10. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    It would be awesome Jerryb in those years when we beat Michigan twice LOL.

11. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    They are inserting a bye week before the Michigan game I think its 2009! So it will be a week later when we beat the team up north.:wink: that way there wont be such a layoff when we go to the BCS championship lol