Ohio at Maysville tomorrow

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by Salmonid, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Looks like me and Mellon are headed that way to get above the flush of high water around Cinci now and tomorrow. Will post and results, good or bad tomorrow night.
    Anyone else hitting the river tomorrow with temps in the mid 50's?? Tbull?? Riverking??

Salmonid

2. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Good Luck Mark ... Hope you get some big ones ...... Garry-

3. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Yeah we are hitting it tommorow as well, gonna stay below meldahl though, the river isnt too bad. Hope you guys do well, looks like we will be putting in around New Richmond, the public ramp behind US bank arena is closed for some stupid reason..:angry:

4. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well? Lets here the results?

5. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Jack short story here, started off with a $95 dollar speeding ticket by the pricks in Mt Orab at there speed trap on Rt 68.
    Then spent 2 hrs trying to find about 8 shad in the WWD at Aberdeen.
    Then spent the next 8 hrs fishing all over up and down the river for 1 hit, a 5 lb channel.
    I have a real bad attitude right now and am thinking of selling it all. Sound familliar??
    Salmonid

6. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Mark, it's the boat ......Go back to being a bank fisherman, you will catch more fish!

7. cyncitycat

cyncitycat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    i fished maysville area to sunday with no luck my day wasn't as bad as yours but still dissapointing to say the least. i probably saw you at the hot water discharge i was in a war eagle boat with my brother like you said i fished both up and down the river both sides about 10 -12 spots with few bites but, not much else to brag about hope your luck:sad2: improves

8. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yea, we talked to you guys. We were in the Fisher boat. I think we talked to ya going in the creek and on the way out. We were to he ones who cut the motor off as we were goign by ya. (Note: Not some of the other butt heads who fly by people going 50 mph) :embarassed::confused2: