oh where art thou

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by mankind, Sep 15, 2008.

1. mankind

mankind New Member

State:
    ashland ky
    guys where is everybody at no news at all:embarassed:

2. EKYHunter

EKYHunter New Member

State:
    Prestonsburg, Kentucky
    I guess everyone is out Fishin, wish I was instead of here working. Hope to here some goods fishin stories!:wink:

3. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    I can only speak for myself Recovering is where I was.:wink: firechief, juniur42, catfishjohn,and I fished the Big Sandy Saturday night. Danny and Adam had to leave around midnight.John and I fished till the sun came up over the tree line. All total we caught 2 flatties,1 channel and 1 drum. Nothing real big but they were fish.:wink::smile2:

4. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I will have to figure how to post pics . We did pretty good in west KY ! That's my opinion . 9 cats mixed bag 1 striper .

5. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    Alot of areas got hit hard with by winds Sunday. I've got a big Oak tree down in the front yard and the power was off till this afternoon. Lilgriz still has no power and it may be Friday be all power is restored here. The only reason I have power is we are at the end of this grid, so they hooked us up to the next grid and are backfeeding power to us and three of my neighbors. just passed my place is where the first pole is broke off so these 4 houses are all they could get power back to. Several counties are under state of emergency, so there are probably a good many members without power, I hope they are all safe and we will be hearing from them soon.