Oh when the Saints go marching in!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by BullDaddy, Jan 13, 2007.

1. BullDaddy

BullDaddy New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La.
    They did it, first time in team history to make it to the NFC championship game (first team to lose 13 or more games the year before and make it the next year)!!!:big_smile: Win, lose or draw, these cats are for real. And to be honest, they can beat Seattle or Chicago. It was one of the best games that I have seen in along time.

2. redfishman

redfishman New Member

State:
    South Louisiana
    DUECE-----DUECE------DUECE-----
    Geaux Saints

3. whiskerchaser

whiskerchaser New Member

State:
    New Mexico
    deuce mcallister tore it up out there tonight nd yes they will take the bears or seattle but the chargers are gonna beat the colts.

4. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Saint's are playing for more then the super bowl trophy.

They are playing for pride, the people, a damaged city, abandoned hope and more then I could ever begin to list.

The Saint's are for real! They gave the people something to hang on to as they recover from their mess!

5. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    That has to be the best playoff game I've seen this year. Very entertaining. I thought Philly would of upset them, they had their chance, but couldn't pull it off. Another interesting note: they beat Philly twice w/the same score at the same place, in the same season. That's a NFL first.

6. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Go Saints, all the way to the bowl baby.

7. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I have to admit, I didn't believe in them this year, but even with Joe Horn hurt they are still playing good and could make it to the Super Bowl this year. :eek:oooh: That's crazy, I never thought I'd be saying that about the Saints! It's good for the city! If the Bears can find a way to screw up today, which they might, you never know who is going to show up to play for the Bears.lol Grossman is aweful, but maybe he can find a way to pull his head out of his keister.lol:lol: If the Seahawks win the Saints will be in the Super Bowl. Good Luck Saints!

8. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Da bears are done in the playoffs! Saints all the way.

I'm married to a girl from Mass. so I hope the patriots kill the Colts.

Saints VS. Patriots. First SAINTS superbowl victory.