OH NO!!!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by TheRiverRat, Oct 27, 2009.

1. TheRiverRat

TheRiverRat New Member

State:
    Hamilton,Ohio
    Well boys im screwed. I was playin football with my friends and thing turned for the worst. I broke my coller bone!! out of hunting and fishing for 3 Months. for a while i thought about killing myself:big_smile::wink: (just kidding i dont want a lecture on that, its a joke) yup i will be all healed up just in time for the deer hunting season to end :sad2::angry:. im just glad i took a deer early bow season before this happened. :cry::cry::cry::big_smile:............RAT

Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
  2. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    ouch man that blows. sorry to hear that. maybe you will make a quick recovery and get back out there b4 its too late.

3. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    wow man you nedd to let that heal fo sho

4. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Sorry to hear about that bro, but you'll be healed up just in time to get back into a good catfish bite!

5. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    time to catch up on internet fishing! be the top poster on the whole BOC before you get healed!

6. Steph

Steph New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohi
    That sucks :sad2:

7. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    DAM BUD, well at lest you mite be healed up for the new fishing,i broke mine back when i was 14 racing dirt bikes:wink: just be glad you done it while you are still young( sp?)take care buddy:cool2:

8. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Who is taking my name in vain????:smile2:

9. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    hope you get to feeling better, you can still hunt with a gun if you can tough it out for one shot...haha JK dont do that you could cause some more damage... get that thing healed up or you will pay for it your whole life... did that with a set of broken ribs and 3 years later they still hurt....

10. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Sorry to hear that Arron hope you heal up well.