Oh No! Skipeye got ahold of my boat

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Pipe Rat, May 25, 2009.

1. Pipe Rat

Pipe Rat Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    I knew better than to get it close to his Laboratory. He says "Bring it over and we'll tidy up that wiring Bro". Well as you can all guess I turn my back for a second and next thing I know the whole wiring harness is on the floor.:crazy::crazy: He cant stand "Ratty wiring" he says. She was Immiediately christened with her new name. I said " Skip this is not the Cat Sass its the Rat Sass.:smile2::smile2:
    (Actually it is kinda cool having a brother that is a wiring wizard, it turned out SWEET)

2. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    I would hate for him to see my boat, my wiring is kinda ratty under the dash and a couple of other places. Also I have some "pvc" rod holders. He would probaly want to sink my boat.:big_smile:

3. thunt713

thunt713 New Member

State:
    winfield m
    Sounds like a good name :wink: When are you ordering your tower? :smile2::smile2::smile2:

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Me thinks you better get a second job Doug :smile2:

5. thunt713

thunt713 New Member

State:
    winfield m
    With Skip doing your wiring you will never trip over any wiring:wink::smile2:plus with the way he labels it takes the guess work out off guessing what wire goes to what hes good.:wink:

6. Pipe Rat

State:
    Missouri
    Tony it sounds like he got ahold of your boat too. You've described his wiring prowess to a "T":wink:

7. Pipe Rat

State:
    Missouri
    Thats why I'm so poor. This second "Job" I've got is costing a small fortune to get started.

8. thunt713

thunt713 New Member

State:
    winfield m
    HES going to do a light job on it.

9. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    Ah not to worry doug--
    by the time he's finished up with it, winter will be here

10. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Doug, the easy way to get him to just do a few things is, while he is working on your boat take the Cat Sass to the river for the day.. He'll be so worried about it he will only do a few quick things on yours.. hehehe

11. thunt713

thunt713 New Member

State:
    winfield m
    The rat ass was starting to look like minnie me DOUG after ole Skipeye started weaving his wiring looms on it.:smile2::smile2: It should be water ready in a week or two depending how far you let darryl go with it or before you run out funds.:smile2::smile2: Looks great.

12. Pipe Rat

State:
    Missouri
    "Everybody funny, Now you funny too" Nobody..........Not even blood takes the Cat Sass out without direct supervision.:smile2::smile2: What are you thinking????:eek:oooh: Now the Rat Sass could be a different story. LET'S Go Fishing...................:roll_eyes:

13. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    At least you've got wirong.When I bougt my boat,I got her home and found all the wires diconnected and thrown everywhere.The only one I've figured out so far is the bilge.Be glad youhave an electrician in the family.(even if he is a bit of a mad scientist.)

14. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Hmmm I think you have something there. Sounds much more appropriate than "Skipeye". Still, needs some tweaking before a name change is in order.:wink:

15. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Knowing this crew,it won't be too much of a problem to figure out a name modification.

16. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Uh what do you mean Mike? Who? What? Us ? Nah:wink::smile2:

17. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Not that Mike ever listens to recommendations.:wink:

18. Pipe Rat

State:
    Missouri
    What a suprise. Skipeye went shopping after work and picked up a Ben Franklin's worth of goodies for my boat Gratis'. Thanks Bro.:big_smile: Not to mention probably another Ben Franklin in supplies from the Laboratory the other day:cool2: Love ya Man!!!!!!!:big_smile:

19. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    He was probably gonna get you a boat too, i saw where he was trying to send that guy pm's about his boat in the selling forum, you have a very nice bro there........reps to ya Skippy

20. Pipe Rat

State:
    Missouri
    Kutter it is going to take more than that to change the infamous Skipeye name. I was there first hand for the celebration dance when we were loading the boat with skip's.:smile2: A classic that I doubt will be topped in the near future. Now again how does Micheal keep avoiding the well earned title of "Dredge"????????? Should we start apoll or will Micheal step up to the plate and accept his fate??