Oh, No! Not another noodle jug thread

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by AwShucks, May 25, 2006.

1. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Couldn't resist it. Sorry. After years of listening to brothers like jtrew, catfishcental and others about how jugs take up so much space in a boat, I figured I would try and find a way to conserve some space. This idea works, but the colors are sure off...think my camera was having a sun stroke. LOL. The pea green is acutally a dark blue, and the bands on the ends are DOT reflective tape. The frame is made from angle iron, and can all be bolted together. The holders are 2" PVC pipe cut at a 6" length and bolted to the frame. I'm somewhat pleased with it, although I'll probably try to do some modifications this winter...lol

Attached Files:

2. Tulcat

Tulcat New Member

Looks pretty functional. Thanks for sharing.

3. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Not supersticious, but this post is to roll the count off of 666. LOL

4. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Arkansas allows a maximum of 20 freefloating 'devices' per person. I've found that 20 of the 2-liter jugs I use will just comfortably fit into a large plastic yard bag. Once I get the jugs in the water, all I have to worry about storing is a plastic bag that can be stuffed under the front seat of my jonboat. Three or four full bags definitely take up some room, but only while putting the jugs out and bringing them back in.

5. shortshank

shortshank New Member

State:
    Oregon
    I thought the "mark" was in the hair line or the forehead? You look just fine, so it must have worked!:hell_boy: :0a5: :0a27:
    Don

6. Cat King

Cat King New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    looks like it will work