Oh No! LenDale! What have you done?!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Dmitri, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    HAHAHAHA

From an SI interview:
    Fisher:..."So I made some arrangements with Don MacLachlan, our executive vice president of administration and facilities, and I call Don and LenDale into my office. Well, LenDale just got here and has no idea who Don is -- all he sees is a guy wearing a suit. I say, "LenDale, sit down. This is Don MacLachlan of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Do you have something you need to tell him?" LenDale goes, "Uh, uh, uh." I say, "LenDale -- do you have something you need to tell him?" He goes, "Uh, Coach, uh, uh." I let him hang there for a few seconds and then I burst out laughing and say, "I got you." You should have seen the kid's face -- he was too relieved to be mad at me."

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LMAO, thanks for sharing.

3. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Thanks for sharing, first time I've heard that story and I live in the middle Tennessee area. Funny prank!

4. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Yeah, Fisher's a cool guy. Now when I see him I think of that NFL head Coach commercial... "Run the Fake Punt..." "It'll never work." "I said run the fake punt!"

5. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    LMAF:happy: - LOL:happy: - LMAF:happy: !!!!!!

Thanks for sharing Buddy. - (I needed that today)!

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

:worship: :0a23:

6. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    You're welcome Bert, hope it brightened your day.

7. Jimmy Don

Jimmy Don Member

State:
    Arkansas
    That's funny I'll have to send that one on to some friends of mine they'll get a kick out of it.

8. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    The real question here is...If they kept it up what do you think he would have confessed?

9. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    Good Stuff! That is funny, good to see Fisher having fun on days other than Sunday's :lol: