Oh my word! Where do you put all the food??

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Nov 22, 2006.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Well just got back from my nieces house where all my family on my side gathered for Thansgiving!Every counter top and shelf was loaded and I do mean loaded with food,as I surveyed the scene I asked "Oh my word! where am I going to fit all this country food"? Needless to say I tried but it wouldn't all fit but it was so nice to be with everyone again.I was telling my one and only sister as I looked around the table that we have come full circle,you see use too it was my sis and I that were little and we were surrounded by grandparents our parents and aunts and uncles.Now I am the Aunt my sister the mother and grandmother and all her kids there with their kids,makes abody feel old!My time has really flown! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.Hope you all had as much food on your tables as we had on ours!!!:big_smile:

2. richard dunbar

richard dunbar New Member

State:
    Washington
    Well Pat you can start by shipping whats left over to me,:lol: and then continue to enjoy your thanksgiving. Have a good one
    Rich

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You know my boy,if you were up here i'd have brought you and your family along.There was PLENTY OF FOOD! And my family sure would be thrilled to feed a military man! My niece was looking for away to be penpals with soldiers but she didn't give me the address.Are you single or married? She is single! Rich you don't have to answer that I'm just funnin with ya!:lol:

4. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    You didn't say whether you got enough to eat or not. Happy Thanksgiving Pat. Time to watch the parades.

5. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    too bad they havent developed the tellaportation system like startrek used..........LOL
    we will not be going to the family gathering this year as my wife and kids are all very ill with ?????
    i was up with the youngest last night and only got about 3 hours sleep as he was up and down very sick.
    i feel fine but i dont want to carry their sickness to the rest of the family
    so i will sit here and maybe make some soup or something and watch the football games when they come on.
    hope everyone else has a better thanksgiveing than mine hahahaha
    yes you can gnaw on a turkey leg for me :tounge_out: .

6. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Well, today was just another day for us here on starvation hill.

No Turkey or Dressing, no pies or cakes...Oh well, i guess I will just have to wait till............Saturday...lol

No, our Daughter had to work today at her job, she's a Nurse, and will be off Saturday.

Momma decided since she had to work today, that we would strap on the feed bag on Saturday, and have the whole Family over.

Anybody up for Turkey on Saturday?????

Lets see here, who's close to me. Oh yeah, Hey Dano... It's just a short drive for you. Your more than welcome to eat with us Saturday...

Come on down....

7. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Bud. If I take one more bite of turkey and That Jal dressing. I'll be making sounds for a week. I think its too late. I'm there now. :roll_eyes:

I'm not sure whats up for Saturday . My Aunt is here from Weatherford Tx. till next week.

Tomorrow we are driving to see My Sons too be wife.