Oh my gosh! Just got home from the "Big City"

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by Sunburn, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Sunburn

Sunburn New Member

State:
    Williamsto
    Which of course is Marietta, Ohio. (I live in Williamstown, WV) My poor old Ohio River is UP, SWIFT, and the color of CHOCOLATE MILK! All this rain has sure buggered things up for a while looks like. I sort of hate to get out on the River when it's so full of trash and stuff. I don't think the cats mind the muddy water much. They have to eat then too or else starve to death this year. he he he.

2. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Well Phil ... I hate to be the bearer of bad news .... but there is till a bunch of rain heading your way .... looks like another 2 weeks of screwed up fishing ... Garry- :angry:

3. Sunburn

Sunburn New Member

State:
    Williamsto
  4. SVTFisherman

SVTFisherman New Member

State:
    Ohio - West Chester
    I was just enjoying going kayaking for cats every other day.. now it's going to be at least a week or two to hit the smaller rivers out here.. but by then it'll be 95 with 200% humidity and it'll take a lot of motivation to go out.

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I have reports of 6 inches of rain in central Ohio, It might be time to do some lake fishing

6. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    yeah,we got hammered

7. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Hey Chris .... after living and fishing in Florida for 30 years .... that is the kind of weather I am looking forward toooooooooooo .... I will probably have to fish by myself though, because most up here can't tolerate it ... and those balmy 75 degree nights .... can't wait ........:eek:oooh::wink: Garry-

8. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Garry its my favorite kind of weather, I had today off for a Dr appointment and after I got done and home I had to mow my lawn and my neihbors. Talk about a good feeling.

9. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Well Gary ..... I guess you will just have to start working weekends, so you can be off during the week so we don't have to fight the yahoos on the weekend ... and Buddy ... we will soak up all of the rays ... and catch all of the fish .. :smile2: Garry-

10. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    You do know you would be fishing with me :smile2::tounge_out:

11. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio

I am Fearless .... :roll_eyes::wink::smile2: Garry-