"Oh I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner"

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by postbeetle, Apr 29, 2009.

1. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    "Oh I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Wiener
    That is what I'd truly like to be
    Cause if I were an Oscar Meyer Wiener
    Everyone would be in love with me"

Remember that little Diddy? Sold a lot of Wienies. Kosher of course.
    Now let's change that last line to...............

"Everyone would take a bite of me."

Cool.

Now think in your mind of "Moderators" and hum that last changed line in your mind. "Everyone would take a bite of me".

"Moderators" are cool characters of the human species. I have been around the course here several times. Have had my share of ups and downs, have enjoyed myself and have become an addict to this joint. In the course of changing tires at pit stops I have had some interactions with "Moderators". WHEW!

I was lying in bed the other night, Monday I think is was. Bad day on Monday and I couldn't get to sleep. In my mind while counting sheep, I began to think of "Moderators" instead of sheep. I thought to myself who would I like to be stranded on a desert island with when the end of the world comes if it was one of the eight current "Moderators".

Mossydade, 'cause he is so good looking?
    Ethnic because she has caught bigger fish than most guys here?
    Barbara, because she makes such good pies?
    The "Man Who Whistles" 'cause the guy is so technical and professorial?
    Lawrence, Ah Lawrence, the military guy who would keep us safe?

And then there are the rest of the tribe.

Would you kind folks tell me in an honest and true way who would be your pick and why.

Leave Louderback (beck) out this. He's got his own island all to himself.

John aka (AW)

2. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I would want to be on the island with the Grand Pubba himself.He wont make me drink the coolaid.
    smokey

3. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    First of all, I like to eat brains so this would limit it to whistler, but he's old and probably tough. I know that Beetlejuice said "no Louderbeck" but in a survival situation - This guy would feed the island for weeks. Then I could use the Oscar meyer part for bait (for catching more bait). The sarge just plain scares me.

4. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    well, i have to go with dademoss, Whistler, Top and Cattledogz. all of 'em are pretty good, but these 4, especially Bryan, have saved my bacon several times from Paul:wink:......and i am sure any of them could catch more fish than me, which would be important being stranded on an island:smile2:

5. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    YALL GET OFF MY ISLAND!!!!!!:wink:

And leave my Jeannie alone, I found her.:007:

We will always think of you, John, as our BOC wiener.:eek:oooh:

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I'm taking the fifth on this one,Sometimes its better to just keep MUM.:wink:

7. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Phil I really like that Einstein quote you use as a signature. Causes me pause, not for long, just a little bit.

Tom: Lad, my Wiener has been cooked for a long time. Just waiting for someone to come along and take a bite. Want relish with that?

8. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    I'm with Richard on this one.... This might have been better off as a topic during the day of the transition to the new server.... You could see it for a couple of hours and it went away without evidence.....:eek:oooh:

9. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    you talkin about the thread, or formerbug?
    :wink:

10. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    Either you get it or you don't. I'm confused and at my age this seems to be pretty normal.

My impression of PB's post was to get a humorous response from us and I attempted in my own way to comply. All the other responses went in a 180 deg. direction with the humor.

For anyone reading this that is "sense of humor challenged" I will attempt to explain. Well, maybe not - you wouldn't get it anyhow.

Cutter - you clean up pretty good.

It's time for my nap.

11. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    i dont know why any of yall would feel the need for a "moderator" on a desserted island anyway. the only thing i want moderated is the time passed in sobriety.

you looking for human live stock on the island, well now thats different. i would take "the donald" and his lovely wife/ daughter. one for eating and one for well.... "funding".

12. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    We would have to run Phil off....:eek:oooh: He would eat too many fish:wink: Sorry Phil your voted off!!!! You will have to perish.....:beat_brick:

13. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    lol John im with reload i pleade the 5th on this

14. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Oh if I could cut bait

What a baitchunking baitcutter I would be.

Chunking bait in the sea.

Then Baitchunker and me

Would a go fishing we.

JD Harrison, don't want to be on no dessert island with you LOL.