Oh great; an injury........bag report 7/12

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by STALLIONDUCK, Jul 15, 2009.

1. STALLIONDUCK

STALLIONDUCK New Member

State:
    Illinois
    well i was out in the garage the other day doin some drills, and hittin the bag, well i had been flexin my muay thai the past few days and my kicks were improving and i did a few high kicks on the bag to get warmed up and went for one more and my hip gave out and i fell down and jammed my right wrist i have cuts all over both of my hands, but my hips okay thank god but its hard to punch with the cuts on my hands:angry::confused2: and i got my wrist straightened out too

2. CopeMan

CopeMan New Member

State:
    MO
    Are you still gonna be able to fight?

3. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Never underestimate the value of stretching before working out or exercising but im sure ya know that from football. It helps me out alot before hiking and other stuff. Hope all heals quick for ya and ya can get back out there and whup some arse!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
  4. STALLIONDUCK

STALLIONDUCK New Member

State:
    Illinois
    oh im okay guys no worries; plus i probably wont have a fight for a while, a month or so. either way im cool; im in shape, i can still knock peoples heads off lol so its all good, thanks for the concern though