Oh BOY I hope - New Little Catfish Caught

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by rosemaryb30, Jan 4, 2006.

1. rosemaryb30

rosemaryb30 New Member

State:
    Conway AR
    Well first of all id like to say sorry for not being on here much we have been busy with the Mobel home we got :cursing: had to redo the WHOLE THING inside out :cursing: , and helping the family out too, and now that things just seemed to slow down for me i find out that we are Expecting once again :rolleyes: Sure hope its another little mean boy but as long as its healthy and can hold a fishing pole im not going to complain :D , it will be sometime in Aug., I just wanted to share this with you all since you have been with us all since the beginning of everything in our lives in the past 6 years you have seen us through our first young man, our missfortunes and the happy times ill try to get on here more and keep in touch of whats all going on with the Arkies I hope all is doing well and hope to see more of you this year on the water bent poles Brothers and sisters. Kitty

2. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Rosemary, I have been thinking about you and your family. Glad to see you back in the B.O.C. We have lost alot of Arkansas members on the B.O.C. site change over. Tat has not posted in awhile. I wish he would get more active.

3. rosemaryb30

rosemaryb30 New Member

State:
    Conway AR
    :) Tops yeah i have been kinda lost with all that has happened around here and getting this place remod, and moved in then the other family members wanting / cant do anything with out me everytime i :eek: , but now that i seem to be able to say no cause im pregnant lol i got a little more time to me now we for a short. I agree that we all need to be more active in here and get somethings going on around all to do maybe one day we can hook up when not much is going on and we have the time to say lets go fishing thanks for keeping us in mind keep intouch , Rose

4. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Glad you are doing OK and that you are getting settled again...W

5. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Hello all arkies. Sorry i have not been on here in a while myself! Congralulations Rosemary! Hope to get back into things real soon. Work and Family takes me away from the Computer unless i am doing finances! Will try to get back on here more often!