Ogeechee river,hwy.119 landing

Discussion in 'GEORGIA RIVERS TALK' started by peewee williams, Aug 16, 2005.

1. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    8-13-05 fishing trip. Water high,fishing from boat.7 a.m to 3 pm.All caught on worms.We caught a total of 14.Large blugill and shellcrackers 12.Small cats 2.I caught 3 of the fish,my son caught the rest.He lost way more than he caught,by helping me fish.I am handicaped,and must be tended to like a small child.All caught fishing on bottom in slow or still water.Slow fishing,but great trip.peewee williams

2. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    great catch it don't matter who caught what it's all one group :cool:

3. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Peewee sounds like ya'll had a great time. That to me is more important than catching fish any way. May be one day we can hook up. Where you at any way?

4. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I went fishing 2 weeks ago.I wasn;t able to fish,so I sat on the bank and visited with my son and grand children while they fished.It was truely great!They bait my hook and take them off when I can fish.When I tired out,I took a 2 hour nap.Iwoke up fresh and went back to visiting some more.When I was ready,we went home,where they cleaned the fish for me.I never touched a pole,and yet had one of the best trips of my life.All of my Doctors don;t want me getting stuck with a fishy or wormy hook,or a fish fin.Sometimes my body just says no.This is why I missed the gathering.I got up to go,and my body said NO!I sure would have liked to have met everyone.I Live in Pembroke Ga.My E-Mail address is apw@g-net.net. I will try to answer when I can,if someone wishes to drop me a line.I am very slow.It somes takes me hours to get something wrote,and sometimes I cain;t do it for a while.The BOC is now my main fishing hole.peewee-williams