Office Jokes

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Boomer, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I know everyone has pulled pranks on other people at work, myself included, I am the number one prankster when it comes down to it.

But a co-worker got me pretty good the other day, here is what happened.

Every morning we go to breakfast at Camp Phoniex, in Kabul, we have to drive thru the check point where they ask for the company name people in party and purpose of visit.

Well my co-worker was driving and had the window rolled down and was talking to this female SGT, and when she asked for the reason of visit, he said, "We are on our way to the medical clinic, what time does it open? This guy besides me has a bad case of Gonareah...... The female SGT about had tears in her eyes.

That is ok, because I am fixing to hook him up. I am going to have the same female SGT call him and tell him, "You are a new Daddy, and I need child support from you for the twins", when he argues, that they aint his, she is going to tell him she is going to go to talk to a Jag officer, and I am going to have another one of my friends call him and act as the Jag officer.

Anyone else play any interesting jokes on other people at work, or have had someone pull them on you?

2. jmanion8

jmanion8 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    That's a good one! He got you good but sounds like you're going to have the last word. :smile2:

3. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    sounds like a good one! let us know how it works!:smile2:

4. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    My step dad has dart and foam ball guns in his cubical and shoot people all the time!!

5. billNpam

billNpam Active Member

State:
    Alabama
    Well they got me the other day. I have a big cup on my desk with a straw. I had a meeting to go to the other day and decided to take my cup because it was suppose to last a couple of hours. I filled th cup up with coke and off I went. about 15 minutes into the meeting I went to get a drink and sucked on the straw and nothing came out. I then sucked harder still nothing. Every one at the table was just staring at me by this point. Come to find out they placed tape over the end of the straw......Payback is so much fun. :wink:

6. Suthrngntlmn

Suthrngntlmn New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Sounds like a great pay back. All I can say is "I hope he has a good heart"

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Good one Gary. Just be careful and not line yourself up for friendly fire.:wink::big_smile:

8. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    :smile2: This morning I order his Gay Pride Brochures. The thing is all mail goes to the military office we are associated, and we have to pick it up from them, then it goes to our other office in town and finally makes it back to you. Everyone and their brother will know about it the second it hits the military.....

Paybacks are hell...

9. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    So much for "Don't ask, don't tell"!!!!!!!!!!!!1:smile2::smile2::smile2:

10. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Office war update:

Boomer 5 Opponent 1

It is an all out war right now, he poured water in my cloth seat (yes I got my butt wet).

Point 1- Plastic wrapped everything in his office to include stapler, flyswater, chair, speakers, ink pen, computer and chair.
    Point 2- Dribble can on his Coke.
    Point 3- Taped 2 ketchup packages together, punched pin holes in both, set them underneath the toliet seat and taped them down, with the holes pointing toward the seat opening (Nothing like ketchup on the butt early in the morning :smile2:)
    Point 4- Gay Pride packet on the way.
    Point 5- Caught 2 mice alive and put them in his desk drawer.....

11. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    Boomer, with friends like you who needs enimies.

Thursday, my boss (who is also my father-in-law-to be) was going to meeting bout 30 miles or so away. It was raining outside. so i climbed under his truck and put two zip ties on his drive shaft. every time it turns it would hit the underneath of his truck like a baseball car in bicycle spokes. he had two choices climb under his truck in the rain or deal with the sound till he got back to the shop and make one of our mechanics cut it off.

if you do it to someone make sure you use the real big ones that are thick so the sound is good and loud.

12. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Working in petrochemical plants it was common for guys to bring home made candy, cookies or cake from home and place in a plate on the control room desk for all to enjoy. I was prowling around in back and noticed we had got in a box of new type grease for high pressure gas valves. It was very thick, came in sticks wrapped in plastic. It was light pink color, look like most anything but grease! While I was alone I cut some slices of the grease, sprinkle it with sugar and place the slices in a plate on the desk. I must admit, it look very appetizing. Other guys I worked with came in and asked "who's cookies"? I said I didn't know, one guy tried a cookie, didn't like it. LOL

We were working morning shift and around 3 am the shift supervisor drops in. Three of us are sitting around in the control room. Well, this old boy eyes that plate, without asking who it belongs to, helps himself to a cookie. He must not like the taste of our new grease, he ran for the bathroom. We all about got down in the floor laughing. LOL

13. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Cable ties on the drive shaft and pink grease with sugar on them....lol

Tomorrow since I got him with the Ketup, I might as well go for the plastic wrap under the toliet seat.... I also rigged a cup with water in it, tied a piece of soldier to the top of the cup and hid the cup on a shelf and left the wire hanging....he hasnt saw it yet, he will, when he pulls the soldier, down comes the cup.....

I think he is ready to call a truce....