Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the morning I will be heading out to a four day Outdoor Writer of Ohio conference. There should be some good speakers present and a noted wildlife phographer giving presentations and lectures. I haven't been to one for several years, so it should at least be entertaining, seeing old faces and meeting new ones.

There will be also be DOW personnel there to discuss proposed changes in the regulations.

There will also be several magazine publishers there to talk with and the possibilty of picking up a couple of assignments.

Garry-

·
Registered
5,458 Posts

In the morning I will be heading out to a four day Outdoor Writer of Ohio conference. There should be some good speakers present and a noted wildlife phographer giving presentations and lectures. I haven't been to one for several years, so it should at least be entertaining, seeing old faces and meeting new ones.

There will be also be DOW personnel there to discuss proposed changes in the regulations.

There will also be several magazine publishers there to talk with and the possibilty of picking up a couple of assignments.

Garry-

Glad to see that you are an accomplished writer.... LOL.....I'm retired too ... Sounds like it should be a fun experience ..... to re-new some old acquaintances.

Tight lines and have a good one....

Bayrunner Ray

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You wouldn't happen to be related to a Joe Mclaughlin ? He's another writer from the dover area.

Not that I am aware of, but anything is possible. Some of the family I have never been able to trace so I am sure there are a bunch of them out there that I am related to that I haven't meet as of yet.

Garry-

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.