ODWC Meetings

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by AwShucks, Jan 4, 2008.

1. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Just a reminder that ODWC will start conducting meetings to discuss possible changes to fishing/hunting regulations beginning on January 7. Check out the ODWC web page for dates, times and locations.

2. catman george

catman george New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    The OKC meeting is at ODWC HQ on 1/7/08 and starts at 7:00 PM.

catman george

3. catman george

catman george New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    The meeting was uneventful as there was little discussion on the topics. The addition of man made materials being used for limblines had no discussion. I assume the addition will pass and be added in the future. I also discussed,privately, the clarification of a person using a 20'seine and harvesting minnows. I asked if a the definition could be changed to "non-sport fish" instead of just minnows so that a person could harvest perch,bullheads,carp,etc for bait. The response was sure just be sure that in August the request is wriiten and submitted. No problen was forseen. The same request was made regarding wire perch traps and the answer was the same. Please submit, in writing in August. I feel these 2 concerns will be clarified and approved. Just wanted to let you all know the Department is interested in what people want and are interested in.

catman george