odd glitch on the boc

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Scott Daw, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    hey ya'll

Im at work and went to check the new posts here. the last time i checked was last nite before i went to bed. now its saying theres 353,388 new posts since my last visit on 8/15/03 @ 2:46. It shows my current avatar. is the boc broke? did anyone else have a similar issue?

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

yes I think we all had an issue, I couldn't get on last night so I am guessing the system crashed are something. I hope those from the other site are not causing these new problems. I am sure Paul are one of the mods wil fill us in later.

3. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    nope, nobody else had any probs..just you two.
    altho Paul or DH banned me last nite. i called DH and Paul was at his house. they both denied i was banned, but i still have my suspicions:angry:

what makes it even more suspicious is that J.W. dropped in on DH while i was on the phone with DH....i am thinking it is a vast BOC conspiracy...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Mine read the same thing but I didn't really pay any attention to it!----pk:crazy:

5. Lngbo

Lngbo New Member

State:
    Marion Ark
    I was on kinda early last night and had no problems.

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    I was on earlyier yesterday eveningwith no problem .Then I tried getting on again about 10:00 pm and had a heck of a time getting on.Then this morning I had a whole bunch of posts and said my last visit was 8/15/06,which was last month.Every thing looks to be back in order now.Made a good conversation piece didn't it:roll_eyes: . GOD BLESS ,BE SAFE!!

7. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    admins! i demand you give me back the 959 new reps i had last night!:sad2:

:wink: :lol:

8. badkarma

badkarma New Member

State:
    Oxford,Miss
    It's got me too.It says last time I checked was 08-15-2003 and there was 352,939 new posts which is bull cause I checked last night.

9. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Only thing I noticed was that MRR posts showed up on all threads he posted yesterday, before the original posts??? Cute trick there MRR, how did you post answers before the questions were asked? You must be VERY good! LOL