Oct. 26, 2008 cook out for the CCC

Discussion in 'Carolina Catfish Club' started by Mac-b, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    We had almost as many kids for the cookout as we did adults. Plenty of hot dogs, hamburgers, fried catfish, slaw, baked beans, macoroni salad, potatoe salad, double choc. brownies, sugar free cookies, etc. We had a new fellow to travel from the other side of Charlotte to join the CCC at the cookout. Again, those that missed this one and the one last year, you missed a good feed.

2. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    More photo's of the CCC cookout.

3. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    We couldnt of asked for a nicer day to have a cookout. Thanks to Gus for letting us use his nice house and yard on the water. The kids loved the beach area and my daughter said she felt like she was at the beach, without the ocean, but still had water. It was nice to see everyone and hope to see you all next Saturday at Wylie...

4. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Nice job folks!! Sorry I could not stay any longer than I did, but my wife and son enjoyed themselves in my absence. Thanks for keeping them company.

Capt. Gus, thanks as always for hosting the gathering. You have a lovely home and we all enjoy gathering at your place.

LakeNormanBlues, thanks for getting all the eats and drinks together for us again!!

Remember, Saturday November 1st is the first CCC tournament on Lake Wylie!!