Oconee Tournament

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by Fishmaster1203, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    I don't know if ya'll saw this or not (the thread just vanished) but Richard said he could'nt make the tournament and wants someone else to take over. I don't know where the tournament thread went. :confused2:

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Thread was moved until I can talk with Richard. This project fell outside of BOC guidelines originally, and was allowed to run do to Richards close ties with the BOC. If it is taken over by another member, I want to ensure they have the BOC best interest at heart.

3. Fishmaster1203

State:
    PA
    I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. You're doing a great job boss. Thanks

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I am sorry folks I guess I jump out of line but I did not intend to next time we will run it by the board first

5. Fishmaster1203

State:
    PA
    I would like to personally thank Richard for all the time he spent putting this tournament together. The BOC is lucky to have you as a member!

6. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    let's just turn this into a fish n camp......if everyone wants we can pitch in 50 bucks for a friendly tournament? what kind of guidelines do we need to follow? can you please clarify for us paul? thanks, bassmassey

7. Fishmaster1203

State:
    PA
    I don't know. Ask the boss. :wink:

8. Fishmaster1203

State:
    PA
    This thread seems to be frozen in place. I thought it was supposed to go to the top with new replies. I guess it will vanish here shortly like the other one. Gone with the wind. :eek:oooh:

9. BassMassey

State:
    Oconee
    I guess it wasn't meant to be, I sure was looking forward to everyone coming out. I'm sorry paul, i was referring to the bossman on my previous post. I'm sure there wouldn't be any opposition if we had a fish n camp?

10. Fishmaster1203

State:
    PA
    How about a Fish Camp and Barbecue on Lake Oconee. $50.00 a plate. Wait a minute. There's probably a guideline on barbecues too! :smile2:

11. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    The reason behind the rules make good sense to me if anyone is interested a gathering can be done by anyone and anywhere you can have a mnin or full blown if you decide to have a fishing contest and all pitch in for a prize I am sure that would be alright but do not blame the BOC as there has to be rules that have to be followed to protect all again the tournement mess up is on me not the BOC Aaron you know how to start a gathering just post it and go from there

12. BassMassey

State:
    Oconee
    That sounds like the route to go. Can I get a show of hands of who would be interested in a mini gathering at oconee this fall? or even just a few of us who would wanna get together and fish a day or two?

13. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    That's what I am saying now make it roll

14. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Whats that you got in your picture there massey? I know that didn't come out of Oconee. You guys better watch out:smile2:. Wish I could make it:sad2:.

15. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I would be interested. Would we still do this on Oct. 4th? or a different day or weekend?

16. Bait Bandit

Bait Bandit New Member

State:
    West Georg
    Sounds good to me, my son was heart broke when I told him we were not going fishing. $50 dollars a plate works for me, I love BBQ :wink:

17. Fishmaster1203

State:
    PA
    Aaron, If you want to handle this, you need to start a new thread for it. This one is going to sink out of site.

18. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I would suggest starting one over in the gathering section and get it on the calender so all will see it I will help all I can

19. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Well Aaron I see you done did it so I am a little late:roll_eyes::embarrassed_2::embarassed: