Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one wanna bring your boat and we all can meet at the oceola city ramp friday day or nite i am bringin my boat thought about havin a little group fishin

· Premium Member
4,736 Posts
Thanks for the offer Steve but I still have 7 days left driving the big yellow bus hauling the crumb snatchers to school.I'm so ready for some time off and spending some time on the river chasing them kitties that I could just Shit!!!! LOL,Good Luck and put the Smack on them Suckers,J.D.

· Registered
380 Posts
Steve, I might be game for some fishing friday night. I'll check with my boss (my wife) and see what's going on.
Hannibal Mike, I hope you can make it. If they aren't running water at Warsaw, I think you'd have better luck around Osceola. We've caught 8 fish over 30lbs in the last two weeks. With the water up there's likely to be some big ones caught this weekend.

· Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lets see how high the water is i forgot bout that may be to high and trashed out to get on wonder if its up to street level yet

· Registered
380 Posts
I would think that it would be ok. But if they are running 40,000 cfs at warsaw, I'd think the fishing at warsaw should be good. My uncle went out to Osceola on Tuesday and didn't catch anything, so take that for what its worth.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.