Ocean Kayak program

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by Catfish Fever, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Casey, don't know if you've ever seen it, today I caught it for the first time, it's about kayak fishing on the ocean. It's on World Fishing Network. 24 hour fishing show, every kind of fishing, and nothing but fishing. I have it on Dishnetwork, and it's only on an HD channel(394). Just thought you might like to kow.

2. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    Sounds like a good show. Unfortunatly I have city cable and only get Versus. From watching those shows you would think the only fish in America is bass. I've seen 1 catfishing program, and 1 gar program. Everything else has pretty much been bass. Although I did see Hank Parker fish from a kayak...for bass.

Thanks Jim, I'll try to see if I can catch them on the internet.

3. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Casey, yep, it's really great, didn't even know it was on there, the guy hooked up the dish told me about it after we got to talking about fishing, (he looked around the family room, asked if I liked to fish:doh::laugh1:)
    The best part is, not a lot of bass fishing programs, mostly ocean and extreme stuff, but a lot about Catfishing. Cost me 8 bucks a month for the HD, the damn WFN is worth more than that to me:winky:

4. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    Well all I could find was the trailer for the show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeifXIITjBM.
    Jim Sammons is the best Kayak fishing guide on the west coast if not for the whole U.S. Looks like a pretty cool show.

5. Katatonik

Katatonik New Member

State:
    Ogden, Kansas,
    Don't just use a bobber, BE the bobber! Kayak fishing for halibut in the relatively warm waters
    off the southern coast of Alaska is the latest extreme fishing craze...

6. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Michael, I've watched'm catch sword/sail fish, sharks, grouper, some really BIG stuff. The dumbass that caught the sword fish was in a damn INFLATABLE kayak, he grabbed it, unhooked it and released it, I LOVE THIS SHOW.
    They start out by catching them while on a boat, once they hook one up, they get in their kayak and fight it, the guy with the shark got dragged around quite a bit, I LOVE THIS SHOW. Maybe one day I'll get to watch one of them get eat up by and Orca:rotfl: I LOVE THIS SHOW

Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  7. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
  8. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    :eyeroll::dont-know::Shocked:What's "morbid" mean, it's probably cause they look like seals or something from down below, ya reckon?

Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  9. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    Morbid is slang for "sick". Anyway sharks are known to bite anything. I think riply's believe it or not has the stomach contents of a shark listed. it was somthing like a chicken coop, a rain coat, buckets. nothing that had any food value.

10. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Yeah, I've read and seen alot of info about what's been found in a sharks stomach, even empty beer cans, wonder if anyone was drinking them when the shark gottem?
    I think I'm getting the drift of what morbit means:cute: