Obama's ten point plan for the 2nd amendment

Discussion in 'Guns - Blackpowder' started by whodaman, Sep 13, 2008.

1. whodaman

whodaman New Member

State:
    Des Moines Iowa
    Ban use of firearms for home defense
    pass laws eliminating your right-to-carry
    Ban handguns
    Close down 90% of the gun shops in America
    Ban ammunition for used for hunting and sport shooting
    Increase federal taxes on guns and ammunition by 500 percent
    restore voting rights for 5 million criminals including those who used guns for violent crimes
    Expand the clinton semi-auto ban to include millons more firearms
    Mandate a government-issued license to purchase a firearm
    10. appoint judge
    s to the U.S supreme court and federal judiciary who share his views on the 2nd amendement
    I dont know about the rest of you but i sure dont want this to happen

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I don't want that to happen either but where is your source for this info? Just curious, I've heard this but never seen it anywhere.

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Saw That in my latest issue of American Hunter magazine,an NRA publication.

4. deadly_legend

deadly_legend New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
  5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I don't support either one either. I'm just trying to get the facts straight. I've heard so many untrue stuff about both. I try to research what I hear so I can get educated more on both candidates.

Thanks Richard. My Uncle gets that mag, I'll have to borrow it and read it.

6. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Dont be decieved by all the propaganda being spued about. If elected Osama will take great strides to eliminate all guns in the U.S. during his term. This is certain. We can't afford to let this man in the White House. Thats why I say to all Red-Blooded Americans...............Vote McCain!!!!!!!!:crazy:

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Everything I've researched shows thats not true. Sorry but I just don't believe it. As I said before I don't support either one, I'll probably vote a write in. I don't think either one is worthy of the presidency....This is just 1 link I've found, so much crap going either way you never know who to believe...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/09/barack-obama-ge.html

8. RRRKKK

RRRKKK New Member

State:
    Quincy IL
    I went to your link and read the article, from the left leaning Los Angles Times. Doesn't he know there are over 22,000 gun laws on the books now, that are designed to do the very thing he talks about. There is only one choice in this election, for sportsmen, and gun owners. Do you realize who will appoint the next supreme Court judges? He has already decried justice Thomas as unqualified. He's nothing more that a Chicago politician. Do some checking on how he bought his Chicago mansion, and how his wife employer got a very sizable federal grant. You might need to look in the prison records for one of his biggest fund raisers. We don't want him in IL and you don't want him eight if you check your facts.

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    As I said before, I don't support either one! I don't think either one is qualified for the job. I know I don't want at least 4 more years of the same crap and if its his plan to take firearms away I don't want that either.
    I just think this election is a lose, lose one.
    I also said I'd probably write in a vote. I'm not impressed with either at all!!!
    I'm just trying to separate the facts from all the BS being spewed. Its really hard to figure out whats really true or not. They are all a bunch of liars!!!

10. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    I was going to go off on this thread but you know what?

My give-a-damn is busted.
    You all just vote whichever, and remember, when it goes wrong it was you that helped cause it.

11. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Oh Lawrence...come on now!!! Dont hold back brother. Let us have it!!!! That is so unlike the you we have all come to know.....LOL:smile2:

12. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I'll keep my opinion to myself, I love this place, don't wanna get booted out......:confused2:

13. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages

That aint right for you. Now ya dont give a hoot! Your type really scare me.

14. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    He's out of his element ,He aint in hi here :wink::cool2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

15. delbert bumbleshoot

delbert bumbleshoot New Member

State:
    Overland Park,Kansas
    Since when has anyone on the left ever been honest about gun control.It's all about incrementalism.They want to erode our constitutional rights a few at a time.They can't come out and STATE THEIR REAL POSITION ON ANYTHING they'd never get elected. A radical left wing minority has taken over the Democrat party.Since they control all the mainstream press and 95% of Hollywood they can pretend their views are in line with the average American Voter but they're not. First they come after your guns then those PETA nutcases will try to ban fishing.They have already banned dove seasons proposed in some states {michigan].

16. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Actually 94 1/2%. Ive been saying this for years. :angry:

17. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    I'm in Mn now, but my mail is in Ca. I will read the article when I get back there, probably too late for the election. I'm a little concerned about his views on some things, but I will agree there is a lot of trash and lies being put out concerning both major candidates. Only thing I can recommend is if ya find a candidate who will tell the truth, and the whole story, then vote for him/her. Congress and who gets voted in is just as important. Being they are all politicians, can ya trust any of them?

18. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    yeah, come on guys! never once in his political career, and certainly not ALL of his political career, has obama EVER voted against gun rights, manufacture or posession! it's just propoganda being spewed by his opponents and detractors, not fact... the NRA always attacks whatever anti gun zealot, er, i mean democratic candidate, gets put up for election, everyone knows that. just ask obama, he's said several times he's not out for our gun rights, just "reasonable gun control". hell, if you can't take a politician at his word, who can you trust! go hussein! (i mean barack! you can do it buddy!)

19. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    just tone it down a bit. i always wonder when i read this line, if anyone but maccain is elected, does the third line still hold true? i think we are screwed regardless of who is elected, for how ever many terms. my .02.

20. center12

center12 New Member

State:
    KS
    Don't forget Biden comes as a package deal with B.O., Biden is not a friend to the legal gun owner.