Obama Chia Pet???

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Critter Getter, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Critter Getter

Critter Getter New Member

State:
    Elnora, Indiana
    Has anyone seen a commercial for one of these? I was in an overall pretty good mood. Work went pretty smooth tonight and I just got done stuffing my face with some good BBQ and then I saw the commercial. It kinda pi$$ed me off! I really want to know if he's getting a cut of what they make off of these things. It just makes me think even more that he's out just to promote himself and make money off stupid crap like this. I've even seen people wearing Obama shoes and Obama backpacks!

I don't want to start some long and pointless political debate on here. I just had to rant about it a lil bit :roll_eyes:

2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    An Obama Chia pet..... I heard it all now:angry:

3. catfish1083

catfish1083 New Member

State:
    georgia
    one slip while giving him a hair cut :smile2::smile2::smile2:

4. SouthGADan

SouthGADan New Member

State:
    Lyons, GA
    I don't think he's making any money off of it, as public figures are in the public domain, so no one has to pay him any royalties or anything like that. I'd prefer the Obama toilet paper myself; at least I'd use that. :wink:

5. T Man

T Man New Member

State:
    Grenada MS
    I guess they will try to do anything to promote the $--

6. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    I think that is funny as can be :smile2: when ya trim it shear with the grain not against

7. ammo warrior

ammo warrior Member

State:
    Columbia, MO
  8. TennesseeJugger

TennesseeJugger New Member

State:
    Watertown, Tenn
    You have famous celebraties say that they will basically honor and serve him, We are in some big trouble here Brothers! I thought that he was supposed to serve and work for us (The President)?

Last edited: Sep 29, 2009
  9. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Chia sux,Never ever bought one ,And I dang sure won't now.:roll_eyes:

10. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Come one now Richard, If they came out with a Daisy Fuentes Chia pet that grew jalapenos for hair you'd have a whole porch full of em...:wink::smile2:

11. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    He got ya on that one Richard. :smile2: LM_O

12. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Thats funny. McCain should be the Pres. Owell we only have to suffer with him for one term. Hopefully

13. TennesseeJugger

TennesseeJugger New Member

State:
    Watertown, Tenn
    I will take two of those...LOL

14. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    i seen that and about had an asthma attack laughing at it! thats one of the funniest things i have seen in a long time. better get one before they are ban for being racist. i bet they will bring some money 30 years from now,well if we still have a country that is.:sad2:

15. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    Yep its true, Also they are coming out with a third Obama chia pet.It has Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid growing out of the backside of Obama just like in real life.It also comes With a black and decker eletric hedge trimmer.It seems that with all the fertilizer spewing from him you have to give them a good trimming every thirty minutes to keep them in check.:eek:oooh: