Oak Hollow Sunday 6/22/08

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by ncfowler, Jun 22, 2008.

1. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    Where were they yesterday? I got out on the lake today, What a great day the wind was just right for drifting and overcast. I got my bait with easy at the bubbles in one cast of the net. I was using whole and cut shad. I got 1 around 14 lbs and several others in the 8-10lb range and a mess in the 2-3 lb range. the bite was on! in total 15+ cats in all. WE had out tournament yesterday and i could have used them. but can't have everything. No matter where i went on the lake i was getting hits and cats. I did see a stripe get landed on another boat looked around 8 or so lbs. I would say that the lake has now came back and turning on.

2. Thenutslanded

Thenutslanded New Member

State:
    Archdale, North Carolina
    thats awsome news to hear comin from around here i live in archdale iv got the fever bad for these cats and we didnt get to go fishin this week so i think im gonna head out to oak hollow maybe tomorrow and try it out i cant wait till i can get the money to buy me a boat maybe i should buy a houseboat LOL and live on a lake somewere LOL :smile2:

3. monstercatmatt

monstercatmatt New Member

State:
    n.c.
    Jeff my brother tubbycatfishin went fishing with you and liked the lake alot so im thinkin bout cumin up there and trying it especially if i can exspect # like that it aint that far away heck it might be closer than badin for me but congrats on the good day fishin.

4. Tubby Catfishin

Tubby Catfishin New Member

State:
    Ramseur, North Carolina
    Man glad to hear ya had a good day on the lake Jeff! Couldve used a bite like that when I was there. Howd' tha tourney turn out?