oak hollow 2,16,08

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by ncfowler, Feb 16, 2008.

1. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    I got out today for a little fishing at the local lake, I met up with boc member natethegreat and his friend, getting shad was hard due to the wind hard to track them. I did manage to get a few nice ones a nice 14lb, 12lb, 8lb and a few smaller ones. Nate and his friend was doing well too, around noon the wind went slack which made the drifts real slow and was hard to keep the drift track. Over all a good time,Thanks to Nate for taking a photo on me since i was fishing alone. I also got a photo of Nate friend sry it is a little soft i was using a very long digital zoom on a boat. Any how enjoy the photos

Attached Files:

2. bigdmat

bigdmat New Member

State:
    lexington,nc
    sounds like a good day. have not fished that lake in 5 or 6 years and it wasn't for cats back then. how big are the big ones there?

3. krowbar

krowbar New Member

State:
    South Caro
    thanks for the report nice pics too

4. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Super Jeff,and Thank's for sharing.Ya Done GOOD.J.D.:smile2:

5. CarolinaCats

CarolinaCats New Member

State:
    Rural Hall
    Way to go Jeff! If it tourney. comes there I need you as my partner!

6. cathooked

cathooked New Member

State:
    north carolina
    I need to go fish that lake,im only bout 5min. from it....NIce fish and thanx for the pics..

7. riddleofsteel

riddleofsteel New Member

State:
    NC
    I have got my equipment back on line and I will be back out next weekend. I just hope the bait cooperates.

LOL

See ya then

:wink:

8. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Great fish, it looks like you did pretty well. I would be very please with such results.

9. natethe great

natethe great New Member

State:
    North carolina
    thnks 4 lettin me know where some bait was and like riddle ill also be out there this week end or i nite go to tillary again idk yet well i hope to see u both soon till next time good fishing
    :wink: