O.H. Ivie

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by turkey buzzard, Jun 5, 2008.

1. turkey buzzard

turkey buzzard New Member

State:
    Fredericksburg,Texas
    What's going on, on this lake the last couple of times I have attempted to get a room at the motel it's full. Bass tournament memorial day weekend and now the weekend of June 13th and 14th the Make-A-Wish group had tied up all the rooms. When is this going to end!!! Can't even schedule a fishing trip anymore!!! No place to stay and it's just to darn hot for camping. Any suggestions or thoughts?

2. renji2476

renji2476 New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    Sorry Bro, the only thing I can think of is find a different lake or place by a river.... but IMHO I don't think it is ever too hot to go camping. Going this weekend and hoping to have some FUN!!!:cool2: Have you tried a different place?

3. renji2476

renji2476 New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    If your looking for a different place you can always use this website that I use for the Corps of Engineers. Its www.recreation.gov and this is how I find all the different parks and what they offer.... Hope it helps.

4. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    the corps parks are nice to use. their reservations though leaves a lot of campsites not used . we are in one now and the lot next to us says reserved and has been for 3 days and the people are not getting here until tomorrow.

5. iviecatman

iviecatman New Member

State:
    texas
    Jerry Hunter at Elm Creek will certainly put you on a waiting list. He has cancelations every weekend.