O Boy what else can my family do?

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by Tip123Q, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Tip123Q

Tip123Q New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Well a couple days ago my Aunt,Uncle, and my 3 cousins came back from there trip to Kentucky, u would not be able to guess what happend,
    They decided to go fishing so they drove around a bit and found this fairly large pond and decided to fish there well they were surprised because they said pretty much as soon as they put there bait in the water they would have a Bass and not a small one either they were like 4 to 6 pounds well they ened up keeping alot of them and had a big fish fry that night and the next morning they were going back there but they saw an old lady sitting out on her porch not to far away from the pond and asked her about the pond because they were amazed at all the fish..........Well they said the old lady looked at them and said "Oh no u dont want to fish there, Its a fish hacthery pond they use them to restock all the lakes nereby" Oh man i laughed so hard when they told me this, O boy i tell ya my family is sumtin else.

2. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Now thats funny, sounds like some of my buddys........

3. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    That's funny now,I don't give a darn who you are.
    Git R Done!

4. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

that is funny, good thing you didn't get caught

5. flatheadmaniac

flatheadmaniac New Member

State:
    Missouri
    its a good thing they didnt get caught, man what i fine it wouldve been. its real funny though.

6. Some of us usually just look at those ponds and wonder what fishing would be like there. Just makes me wonder why they don't post more signs up. Don't blame yourself for it entirely. If there were more signs you would have known better.

7. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    agreed but you said it was your family right , thats way to funny only a redneck family could get by with that one lol

8. bigcat_chaser

bigcat_chaser New Member

State:
    Cincy, Ohio
    hey where is that pond???? just kiding my luck DNR would be staking it out and throw me under the jail lol

9. bigcatmaniac

bigcatmaniac New Member

State:
    California Miss
    I think we all have had our family do something "strange" like that.

10. Tip123Q

Tip123Q New Member

State:
    Indiana
    LoL thats just what i said Chaser and its true to im always getting in trouble over stuff that no body else get caught in but it always seems im in the right place at the wrong time.

11. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Its familys like ours that give Hoosiers a bad name. I hope we are not related . But you never know. lmao

12. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Glad they got all the fish also glad they didn't get caught,I agree what a whopper of a fine!!:lol: pk powell

13. bigmike

bigmike New Member

State:
    Kankakee,Illinois
    Tell ya what sometimes family is the best source of entertainment. Thanks for the laugh brother

14. dusky

dusky Member

State:
    indiana
    That is too funny! My jaw woulda dropped when I heard that! Reminds me of when I was a boy... I saw this pike and bass swimming around in a cage with no top. The cage was close to the right next to shore in about two foot of water. The top of the cage stuck out from above the water another two foot, so they couldn't have jumped in there. And the gaps were too small for the fish to have just swum in, so I could not for the life of me figure out how they got in there! It was a lake, and I just figured that there must have been some real high water recently. So, I climb in and take em! Just thinkin man this is the easiest catch ever, what luck! So, I'm back at the cottage, cleaning them up, and just as I finish I tell my family's friend, an older gentleman, how amazing it was to find these fish. He about died from laughter. Then he broke the news about how those fish were caught someone and put in there as a holding place until the fisherman decided to clean them. Wow did I feel bad for stealing those fish. But they tasted good nonetheless!

15. savage308

savage308 New Member

State:
    Victoria, Texas
    Heyyyyy I resemble that remark.........LOL

16. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    haha.. that was good... but i have actually fished in a kiddie pool full of blue gill just for fun.... but if that aint redneck i dont know what is

17. CrawdadBabyGirl

CrawdadBabyGirl New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thats pretty funny. Almost sounds like something people in my family would do...so dont feel bad..

18. jim701

jim701 New Member

State:
    indiana
    that reminds me of when i was a bit younger I had a fish tank that I had crappie,bass and bluegill in.It was winter and a few friends came over to have some beers and party a little.After a while I broke out my pole and started fishing in it.:big_smile: Now that I think back on that I realize I might be a redneck.Oh yeah,I even lived in a trailer back then.LMAO