Numbers, Boxes, Names,

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by FishMan, Jun 11, 2006.

1. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Why am I a Master Warrior and what are the blue boxes below my name and why are their different amounts of them ?

Why do I so often see post asking questions like this ?

Am I missing something ?

Can we get a page together that explain everything on one page.

What will I become next and when will I become it.

I don't understand all this reputation stuff. I have read about it but I must have a block, I just don't understand what all the numbers mean and how do the numbers relate to each other.

Is their a greater purpose ? I understand some but mostly don't get how the ladder works.

Do I ask to many questions.

2. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Danny, im just as confused as you are....i think that there should be a key or something lol

3. LarryW

LarryW New Member

State:
    Abbeville Louisiana
    I agree, I do not understand much of this stuff at all A good explanation is what we need

4. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I would like to know how the award ribbon system operates. Are posts reviewed periodically (such as once a quarter)? Or does someone have to nominate you?

5. catfishkatmando

catfishkatmando New Member

State:
    Salem, WV.
    I don't even know what all those letters mean a brevety code no dout.

SYOTFBATNG(se you on the fish bank at the national gathering)

6. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Everyone that comes to the National Gathering will learn the answers to these questions. So sign up!

7. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    JW, your link dont work for me.:roll_eyes:

8. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    yea that link wont load for me

9. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
  10. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    As far as all that LOL stuff goes, if you're over 45 like me you'll never figure it out. The kids are making it up to confuse us and they keep changing it all the time. It's like a secret code for the younger generation. As soon as we get close they will change it again and sit back and LMAO. WE will not get it n/e way. I think the ISO is chinese and URL has something to do with the urinary tract and is nothing we want to discuss here. IMG is a type of foriegn car,( My Dad had one but the wheels fell off). I used to have ISP but the doctor gave me some pills and it cleared it right up.

11. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    When you get my age it don't take much to confuse me.LOL I'm gonna have to go back to school just to figure what some of the words are...
    :lol:

12. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    ROTFLMAO, KWIM. its funny suff the internet.

I always PMF on the internet. :tounge_out:

13. Swampy

Swampy New Member

State:
    Fl.

Danny I'll tell you what it all means,NOTHING! You can't trade them rep points in for a new R & R or anything so what good are they? As far as the signs/ranks go all I can see that they are good for is EGO TRIPS! Just read some of the stuff posted that's posted just to make the post count go up on some ppl profiles.

14. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    For someone with so many rep points you sure are down on them. They arn't about ego as much as they are about your ability to say something worth listening to. In this case I believe you missed the mark. Obviously you've had some good things to say in the past but this isn't one of them. Are you having a bad day. Do you need a hug? What's up with the negative attitude?

15. Swampy

Swampy New Member

State:
    Fl.
    No I'm not really what you would say down on them I just really don't see any use for them. I give them out to others with good post,but we could just as easly tell them it was a good post on the thread it's self. Now with the signs/Ranks they go up on the amount of post you make,I seen some ppl just post over & over for nothing but making post counts go up. Nope I've had a real good day to tell you the truth. :)

Then again it may just be me,I have away of pissing ppl off everytime I post here any more. LOL

BTY Good Post,even if you did tell me my post wasn't the best. Rep points on the way.LOL