nucli eye LED blacklights

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by great pappy cat, Jan 3, 2009.

1. great pappy cat

great pappy cat Active Member

State:
    P.A
  2. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    thats alot of loot for a light... are you using a neon green fishing line with your blacklight leds? makes a big difference. the add said 360 lumens thats alot of light or at least should be 60 lumens is an average 3aaa 1watt led flashlight i believe i think i read that 600 is equal to a 50 watt lightbulb. id say if youre not using it already try a spool of the bright a$$ green berkly big game with the blacklights you got it should glow like your glowsticks. if your looking for light for you to get around your boat they make led rope light in different colors.

3. great pappy cat

State:
    P.A
    Ive been useing the solar collecter berkley big game for years.The berkley glowsticks I use are also blacklight reactive to some degree.Ive bought some chartruese paint for my tips this year.I just wanted to see if any one had any actual expeirience with the nucli eye lights. The reveiws Ive read say their worth every penny. Thats alot of pennys:crazy:

4. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    your right that is alot of pennys unless you can find a decent price on e-bay

5. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    :eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh: with all that your boat must glow like it just came from a nuclear reactor. :tounge_out: :eek:oooh::wink:

6. great pappy cat

State:
    P.A
    next best thing to a pink floyd show man :cool2:.